Typhon Broke already

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Had my 3s Typhon out today love this thing about 48 degrees out ran into my foot and broke the front bottom arm and shock on the same side I love the buggy but not to sure about quality. Ok sorry but I had to vent especially since there are no parts to be found anywhere.

Had my 3s Typhon out today love this thing about 48 degrees out ran into my foot and broke the front bottom arm and shock on the same side I love the buggy but not to sure about quality. Ok sorry but I had to vent especially since there are no parts to be found anywhere.

How's your foot?

How fast were you going... any rc plastic part is going to break on a cold day at high speed. Unfortunately when any model is brand new, it takes a bit for the part availability to catch up. :(

Wrong part#. AR330543 is the correct part# for the 3s version.
Weird , but thanks for the correct part number. ?

Same part broke on mine. My brother in law ended up MacGyver'ing a Traxxas part that he had lying around. We had to drill out the hole for the pin, and it's slightly short so the wheel not quite straight. But it worked and I was back in business until I can get the right part.

Don't forget to check Jennys Rc. Brand new stock parts from kits they tear down and way better than new prices. They've been busy lately with so many people getting into Arrma rigs, but I check in often, and grab what I can of plastic parts.

FYI, you can use the 6s Typhon arms and modify them to fit the 3s Typhon. I broke one the same way within the first 10 minutes of drive time. Right into my foot. Check out Bills RC shop on youtube, he has a short video showing what it takes.

Same part broke on mine. My brother in law ended up MacGyver'ing a Traxxas part that he had lying around. We had to drill out the hole for the pin, and it's slightly short so the wheel not quite straight. But it worked and I was back in business until I can get the right part.
What part did he use? And can post up some pics of it? I broke one of my front arms this morning! (n)(n)

That’s a real downer.
Maybe stick a bumper on the front, should help once it’s up and running again. I’ve put a tbone racing blue front bumper on my 6s Typhon to give it a little protection. I’ve ran my Talion and Notorious into my boots a few timed.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back