Bunch of bad influences!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mazin

Nominated Safety Monitor
Hospitality Award
Reaction score
You all should be ashamed of taking my simple minded ways of just wanting to bash and twisting them into spending obscene amounts of money to not only upgrade perfectly good working parts but also wanting to start airbrushing custom paint jobs and now wanting to get a 3d Printer :LOL:.

So now that you know about my interest / forced entry into the 3d printing realm what printer / Material / Software would the expert printers here recommend? I also fly RC and can / have always seen the benefit of getting a 3d printer. Thanks for the help fellers as always!!!

(BTW at some point I will blame you guys about getting me into CNC as well but that is in the future)

Last edited:
Have you already considered not wanting a lathe ?

As for a 3D printer, you cant go wrong with an Ender 3 v2, yet it's a competitive market you'd really have bad luck if you are able to buy a crappy one.

Have you already considered not wanting a lathe ?

As for a 3D printer, you cant go wrong with an Ender 3 v2, yet it's a competitive market you'd really have bad luck if you are able to buy a crappy one.
LOL funny you should mention that but a metal and wood one is on my list but that will come along with my land and out building when I buy both lol

This made my day!

How dare us! Btw I have the Ender 3 pro. I love it! But I wish it had a bigger build plate.

@Camaroboy383 does some 3D printing. He may be able to chime in. Along with @3d-rc.myshopify.com

Disclaimer**** 3D printing will at times make you want to pull your hair out. But just remain calm and walk away for a lil bit. 🤣🤣🤣 Trust me. I’m about bald and speak from experience!!

ENJOY!!

If you need any other tips on spending loads of money, WE ARE ALL HERE FOR YOU!!

Ender 3 v2, bltouch, creality upgrade kit with capricorn tubing
Tinkercad to play with
Cura to slice your stl files on
Filament dryer
That's about as basic of a setup as it gets lol

See what you guys made me do now...... Even after I made an order for some upgrade parts for the 8s even you all should be ashamed....Better come up with some excuses for the Wife, she won't put up with you all's crap :ROFLMAO:

Went for the screw that connects the steering arm to the knuckle and they didn't have it so you all talked me into this

20211203_182249.jpg

20211203_183125.jpg

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back