Bustedaw11 is one swell dude!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Littlemotor

My Member is Premium!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
Didn’t wanna leave this in the classy’s feedback area, as it wasn’t a listing, or a “deal/transaction” exactly, but wanted to post up!

There’s been a lot of “tool talk” lately (we may or may not have slightly derailed the “what did you buy today” thread between 5-6 of us wrenches before making a “tool talk” thread by itself), and I must’ve mentioned a time or two about missing an old Snap-On 1/4” air ratchet I had for years.. It’s known as the FAR25, or FAR25-a, and ol’ @Bustedaw11 must’ve noted that when I did. The fella had replaced his old girl with a newer model, and decided to send me HIS FAR25, and spare parts unit as well! Just showed up from Illinois this afternoon! What a solid maneuver! I’m a firm believer myself, about trying to put positive vibes out into the universe, and it was truly awesome to get the DM from him about this kind act. This thing will absolutely see some use, and be well taken care of! Solid place here, and even more solidER folks! 😅🤩🍻🤙

IMG_4014.jpeg

Didn’t wanna leave this in the classy’s feedback area, as it wasn’t a listing, or a “deal/transaction” exactly, but wanted to post up!

There’s been a lot of “tool talk” lately (we may or may not have slightly derailed the “what did you buy today” thread between 5-6 of us wrenches before making a “tool talk” thread by itself), and I must’ve mentioned a time or two about missing an old Snap-On 1/4” air ratchet I had for years.. It’s known as the FAR25, or FAR25-a, and ol’ @Bustedaw11 must’ve noted that when I did. The fella had replaced his old girl with a newer model, and decided to send me HIS FAR25, and spare parts unit as well! Just showed up from Illinois this afternoon! What a solid maneuver! I’m a firm believer myself, about trying to put positive vibes out into the universe, and it was truly awesome to get the DM from him about this kind act. This thing will absolutely see some use, and be well taken care of! Solid place here, and even more solidER folks! 😅🤩🍻🤙

View attachment 366318

Whoa whoa whoa man, you can't go spreadin around that I'm actually a nice guy. Paints a picture you see! Nothin to see here guys, move along! 🤣

Nah man it's nothing... hope you enjoy the little thing. They're great little air ratchets!
Firm believer in doing what you can for who you can when you can in life... Carma and such.
Serious, what goes around comes around in life.

Let's see if this works....

Funny, I seem to be missing an entire toolbox worth of snap on tools🤔

Jk. That's awesome!

Have you tried the lost and found my friend???

🤣

Whoa whoa whoa man, you can't go spreadin around that I'm actually a nice guy. Paints a picture you see! Nothin to see here guys, move along! 🤣

Nah man it's nothing... hope you enjoy the little thing. They're great little air ratchets!
Firm believer in doing what you can for who you can when you can in life... Carma and such.

Have you tried the lost and found my friend???

🤣

Alright my guy-I won’t tell nobody else…🤫🤣

1715654536573.gif

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

It's TOO Late for (trying to) keeping it on the down low..

Dang cat already jumped outta the bag now!

cat jump fail GIF

Back