Buy Kraton 1/5 EXB and put Xmaxx parts in it?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cazrack

Reaction score
Hi

So I have a old 6S Xmaxx with max 6 esc that I run 8s on, can I buy a Kraton 1/5 EXB and move the electronics to it?
Thanks for any advice.

Technically yes, but I think I would be working really hard and may give you overheating issues. I have not done it so someone who has may have better insight.

The other way is just to bite the bullet and buy the new version of Kraton exb rtr 8s 1/5 and use xmaxx electronics as spare parts for the kraton and a fireteam.

The other way is just to bite the bullet and buy the new version of Kraton exb rtr 8s 1/5 and use xmaxx electronics as spare parts for the kraton and a fireteam.
I don't know for sure, I'm not the most knowledgable on all the electronics but I thought I read somewhere that the new exb's have a "Max 6 in them essentially". But I didn't look to see for myself.
As for the one you have I would def put it in the Kraton or Fireteam. I have 2 Kratons 6s and 1 Outcast 6s with Max 6 combos in them. Love them!

LOL found the new Kraton 1/5 8S EXB RTR for a (good price) here in Sweden if there is such a thing called "a good price on it..."
But I am certain it will be more expensive later so had to pull the trigger.

If the stock setup is like 10 mph to slow what pinion size should I buy?

Thanks

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back