Kraton Servos for 1/5 exb kraton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah....I had to reason on the 'Metal is not always better" thing for a while a couple years back

metal may look nice

But its true that it causes more harm than good for certain things

I have the Power HD ...... so far so good.....I know it won't last forever, but it has worked for me so far
Same here with the Power HD. My hobbystar crapped out, replaced with spektrum S6510 and it last all of 10 minutes and died. I just installed a hitech but haven't ran the rig yet.

Which AGFRC model? Have you owned the Spektrum 9110 or 9120?
I have owned around 7-8 of the spektrum 9110 and 9120. They are decent but as soon as I tried the AGFRC i was done with the spektrum. Same price but absolutely much much better than the spektrum models. Smooth, super quiet, extremely fast and powerful. Also, it draws less power than the spektrum. It is truly a remarkable servo.

Here is the model number. It is 2S

image.png

I have owned around 7-8 of the spektrum 9110 and 9120. They are decent but as soon as I tried the AGFRC i was done with the spektrum. Same price but absolutely much much better than the spektrum models. Smooth, super quiet, extremely fast and powerful. Also, it draws less power than the spektrum. It is truly a remarkable servo.

View attachment 319517
Wow..$300 😳 I thought $200 was a lot for a servo. Guess one and done with these??

View attachment 319517
Thanks

However you do have to modify the 1/5 servo tray in order for it to fit and also the screw on the AGFRC servo is 3.5mm so you also need to find one that is long enough to make it work with the servo savor. It has been done before you just have to search the threads here to find it.

Perfect Pass just rebrands AGFRC right? Or is the servo actually different?
Not completely sure on that. Hard to tell who designed and manufactured stuff anymore. But I have a few PP servos and they are great. Never owned a AGFRC so I couldn’t tell you the difference if any.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back