Kraton Servos for 1/5 exb kraton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im running this

42956D96-E9AF-4C13-B13B-6ADC5C09AF17.png

^^^
+1
That Raminator servo seems to be the way to go. The price is right. Many 8s guys are running them. Just need to use the extended Rx tray, Servo mount with this True 1/5 scale servo. The stocker is Not a true 1/5 scale servo. The first mistake Arrma made out the box with the 8s line. (n)
And I would never give HH/ Spektrum over $200, for one of their servo's.

https://www.primalrc.com/product-prpre005

^^^
+1
That Raminator servo seems to be the way to go. The price is right. Many 8s guys are running them. Just need to use the extended Rx tray, Servo mount with this True 1/5 scale servo. The stocker is Not a true 1/5 scale servo. The first mistake Arrma made out the box with the 8s line. (n)
And I would never give HH/ Spektrum over $200, for one of their servo's.

https://www.primalrc.com/product-prpre005
Have you used one? I don’t love it. It seems plenty strong and durable, but slow as molasses.

yes i might have jumped the gun on that one,im a newbie,im learning fast

798A5C86-3127-4F18-A9D6-5B3FDE2EF869.png

im still working on it,god i hope its done this week.played with the wifes kraton
i have the s9110
2CB31C37-2876-4A8E-B7D3-BAE844E9E3E3.jpeg

71B449D7-1ED4-4C79-95E2-C8688D8E1E54.jpeg

Last edited:
Have you used one? I don’t love it. It seems plenty strong and durable, but slow as molasses.
Yeah, and I would agree that faster servos would come at a higher price tag. If the rig had a a better designed calculated steering throw angle along the steering horn and belcrank, Speed would be way better. A better quicker throw angle. Better more efficient leverage.
The current belcrank ST setup may just be designed poorly. Needs a shorter throw travel. Steering Geometry could be improved IMHO. All else being equal.
Everyone here knows I don't own an 8s. :LOL:
But I've read the manual many times, and am all over 8s threads since day one. I just don't have any practcial hands on knowledge in regards.

Last edited:
ill keep you posted,all my parts are here,i had a blast yesterday with the wife’s kraton,in your opinion whats the best 1/5 scale unit servo

Last edited:
ill keep you posted,all my parts are here,i had a blast yesterday with the wife’s kraton,in your opinion whats the best 1/5 scale unit servo
That Spektrum you bought should be one of the better options out there. I see no reason to ditch it for something else.

Alloy front arms was not the answer.
Let us know what other more expensive parts end up breaking now with the alloy lower arms.
Only my opinion.
Others may also agree. IDK. :)

ok thanks it all new to me
so i did good with wheel package right
Yes, great choice of wheels. Just heads up you may have to drill the middle hole a little bigger to fit the Kraton. A simple step drill bit should do the trick.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back