Buyer's beware!!.. Brock Diesel is a scam

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Camaroboy383

Invention is the mother of necessity!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Felony
  3. Outcast 4s
  4. Outcast 6s
  5. Outcast 8s
  6. Typhon 3s
  7. Typhon 6s
I think it's time to release this person's name as a scammer..

On July 26th I was contacted by @T3xasb3ast903 (Brock diesel or rough life on YouTube) replying to my wtb ad for a 8s spektrum combo... Money was sent in the amount of $200 via PayPal the same day..

Once payment was sent the seller went ghost.. no combo shipped, no refund offered.. After some time had passed and multiple messages sent I was told his girlfriend shipped the combo ..

Weeks later, no combo, asked what was going on and the reply was I never told you my girlfriend was shipping it... Okay, so lie #1

Ghosted again I replied to a YouTube comment he made asking what was going on.. "why am I being ghosted but you can reply to YouTube".. I was then told by brock I was tacky for posting what I did on YouTube.. But I did get a response, so I demanded a refund..

On august 18th He stated he was in the hospital and I would get a refund when funds clear his PayPal.. Sure enough later that day he is posting video's on YouTube of him in his house with his rc cars.. I ask him how are you in the hospital if your posting videos from home? At that point he closed his YouTube channel and switched the name of his second channel... So, caught out in lie #2..

Now we are at the end of September, no refund, and no esc combo.. The time has come to call him out for the scammer he is..

Another member here was raked through the coals for much more than the $200 he got me for.. I won't name him, but if he chooses to come forward on this post that's up to him...

I just wanted you all to know he is out to take money from people, so beware..

I'd also like to bring this to the attention of @WoodiE , @slick2500 , and @Mr.Duke ...

From what I can tell he already deleted his account here on the forum as well.. but if he hasn't I sure wouldn't mind seeing him booted..

Thanks to all that read this..👍

Last edited:
It looks like he has you blocked on here. I'll send him a pm and ask him what the deal is. If you can take screenshots of your conversations with him and send them to WoodiE.

That sucks. I heard @jondilly1974 had been scammed by the same seller.
@Ajag did as well from the little searching I have done.

Maybe it's because I just woke up but I can't seem to be able to send him a message.

@Camaroboy383 if you can try to do a charge back on Paypal.

Unfortunately I made the mistake of sending friends and family.. but he was once a reputable person, and I had no concerns at that time...🤦
I was able to find his Twitter.
Something weird is going on here. I sent both of his for sale threads to the trash bin, but they disappeared completely. :unsure: 🤷‍♂️
.. I think he deleted his account, I'm sure he knew this was coming...🤷

Man this stuff boils my blood when I hear about it🤬 especially when it's through a public community forum like this. Like how big of a #uck!ng POS can one be? Just from looking briefly I'm guessing this POS got over a grand from our members through this forum🤬 and all of which are outstanding people that help tremendously and even donate not only their time but also to the giveaways and just to help fellow members out. I've personally been helped and made purchases from all of the members scammed by this worthless POS and it really upsets me as they are all amazing guys that have never done anyone wrong. @Camaroboy383 @jondilly1974 @Ajag I'm sorry you amazing fellas were on the a$$ end of this worthless waste of airs scams and hope somehow you guys are able to get your money back. Again just want to say thank you all for the help I've gotten or parts I've bought from you guys and hope you get your money back as this is absolutely disgusting!

Unfortunately I made the mistake of sending friends and family.. but he was once a reputable person, and I had no concerns at that time...🤦

.. I think he deleted his account, I'm sure he knew this was coming...🤷
Nope last post was 18 hours ago on Twitter.

If you have his real name I can check Facebook and see if I can get him blacklisted as well.

If you have his real name I can check Facebook and see if I can get him blacklisted as well.

No, I was referring to here on the forum.. but maybe it does still exist and I'm just blocked like you said..🤷

Brodie Robinson is his name...

No, I was referring to here on the forum.. but maybe it does still exist and I'm just blocked like you said..🤷

Brodie Robinson is his name...
Not sure why but I can see his profile but I cannot send him a message.

I did a quick search of Facebook and he doesn't appear to be on there....

Not sure why but I can see his profile but I cannot send him a message.

Yeah I noticed something was up because I couldn't tag him in the post.. the name wouldn't pop up..

@T3xasb3ast903 account has already been disabled, likely by his request. I don't recall right off hand.

Unfortunately I made the mistake of sending friends and family

I by NO means am trying to victim blame here, but I REALLY wish everyone would take a minute and fully read the Classifieds Rules thread. There is an entire section about how to protect yourself (you as in everyone, not just a single person here).

There is ZERO reason ANYONE should be sending paypal via Gift/Friends and Family when buying ANYTHING. From here, from another site, from where ever. If you are sending money for something in exchange you should ALWAYS send a normal paypal. NOT GIFT... EVER! It doesn't even matter if it was ME selling something to you... NEVER!

Again, I'm not victim blaming here or trying to shift blame, but the sad truth is this isn't the first time this has happened and actually the last time was fairly recently. In both cases this could have been a slight inconvenience at worst, but instead good, honest users are now out hard earned money and I hate to see it - more so knowing this could have been easily avoided had someone taken the advice that's been laid out and on display for years.

I recommend everyone take a second to go read the classified rules. For those of you that DID get ripped off by this individual then I would HIGHLY suggest you read the Classified Rules too and take note of the section on how to deal with trolls. You'll likely still be out your money at this point but at least there are ways to make other people, such as the authorities, aware of this person(s) behavior.

@T3xasb3ast903 account has already been disabled, likely by his request. I don't recall right off hand.

I by NO means am trying to victim blame here, but I REALLY wish everyone would take a minute and fully read the Classifieds Rules thread. There is an entire section about how to protect yourself (you as in everyone, not just a single person here).

There is ZERO reason ANYONE should be sending paypal via Gift/Friends and Family when buying ANYTHING. From here, from another site, from where ever. If you are sending money for something in exchange you should ALWAYS send a normal paypal. NOT GIFT... EVER! It doesn't even matter if it was ME selling something to you... NEVER!

Again, I'm not victim blaming here or trying to shift blame, but the sad truth is this isn't the first time this has happened and actually the last time was fairly recently. In both cases this could have been a slight inconvenience at worst, but instead good, honest users are now out hard earned money and I hate to see it - more so knowing this could have been easily avoided had someone taken the advice that's been laid out and on display for years.

I recommend everyone take a second to go read the classified rules. For those of you that DID get ripped off by this individual then I would HIGHLY suggest you read the Classified Rules too and take note of the section on how to deal with trolls. You'll likely still be out your money at this point but at least there are ways to make other people, such as the authorities, aware of this person(s) behavior.
I was about to say the same thing. I don't care who the person is unless I personally know them I will never send money via friends and family. The person could have been on here for years with 30k posts and 50k reaction scrore I would still not use friends and family when buying something.

What a dirtbag.…..over $200. You have to be pretty low to hose people over $200. Should be banned from all technology.
Award Show Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

What a dirtbag.…..over $200. You have to be pretty low to hose people over $200. Should be banned from all technology.
Award Show Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon
Actually I'd say closer to $1000 as ajag was supposed to get a Serpent and other stuff from him and also got JD for I'm guessing a couple hundred also🤬

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back