SOLD / FOUND Buyers beware of PshmokN’EM887 - I got swindled for $250

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has the shipping label been scanned yet? I have had real problems lately with usps losing my packages.

@PshmokN’EM887 is pretending he has no idea what anyone is talking about. He's pretty much all but confirmed he's a fraud.
It's sad. I know times are hard with prices of everything going up. But know need to rip people off. Get a job work extra hours idk just sad.

@PshmokN’EM887

Do the right thing dude.
You have some splaining to do at the very least. What ever it is short of being a scam. Hope not. Just return his $$$. Best way
Your Name is MUD here on AF now.:ROFLMAO:
@Ajag is not playing around. Suggest you own up. Cough up the dough. Hope the dog ate the check. Or better have a good excuse there.

Not accepting my PM's.....a scammer for sure IMHO..:mad:

You supposedly hail from NJ, but your Phone Prov. is Sprint in Seaford, LI, NY. More to follow.
Text sent to you.
No hiding dude.:ROFLMAO:
You know whas up. Who you kidding?

Steve

Voicemail sent. 5165571815

Last edited:
Well I’m sure jag will get his money back with PayPal protection. Just sucks he has to go through this again. He shouldn’t have an issue. I have had many people get money back from me even after I send in tracking numbers that they have received the items when they claim they didn’t. Well @WoodiE is there a way we can banner people who are not worthy or even change the color of the name?

I see the number with Sprint Mobil as the carrier.
Location permissions is ON.
I feel like you guys are on some kinda hacker level lol. Can you add a few zeros to the end of my bank account balance? 😂

Can you look through user PMs in the db and see if a sale was actually organised on this site? Not dump a whole private conversation in public but confirm or deny that it exists. I think that's a reasonable step before we go chopping fingers, especially since OP claims to have been scammed multiple times on here. Maybe he genuinely has bad luck but it does raise suspicion.
Aj for sure is not lying and is a stand up guy. Many of us have gotten amazing painted bodies from him as well. He has never done any of us wrong and always kept his word. That's why you see so much support for him here ♥

Can you look through user PMs in the db and see if a sale was actually organised on this site? Not dump a whole private conversation in public but confirm or deny that it exists. I think that's a reasonable step before we go chopping fingers, especially since OP claims to have been scammed multiple times on here. Maybe he genuinely has bad luck but it does raise suspicion.
Wouldn't be that hard to scam someone in here sell something and not send. I see it happening alot

It's super easy to feel a false sense of security when dealing with people who have lots of posts, premium and a real presence here. I feel lucky that I haven't had a bad experience yet.

To believe @Ajag is lying here is completely nonsense really. No, there is no easy way for me to go dumping the forum database in this thread.

If you so really believe @Ajag is lying, then the easiest way to prove it would be for @Ajag to post a screenshot of the PayPal payment... which @PshmokN’EM887 has already confirmed in PM that @Ajag is opened a complaint about in his PM to me...

To believe @Ajag is lying here is completely nonsense really. No, there is no easy way for me to go dumping the forum database in this thread.

If you so really believe @Ajag is lying, then the easiest way to prove it would be for @Ajag to post a screenshot of the PayPal payment... which @PshmokN’EM887 has already confirmed in PM that @Ajag is opened a complaint about in his PM to me...
Facts🤙🏻

Its's Not so much bad luck.
@Ajag does work for so many. More so, that the odds increase exponentially that he will run across scammers. And there were many, here and elsewhere.
For @PshmokN’EM887, a premium member to scam @Ajag another member whether here on AF or not makes no difference.
Time to call a spade a spade. Ajag is in good standing with everyone here. Raz S included.
Just me.:whistle:

I thought the proof was in the pudding by now. @PshmokN’EM887 choked already.:LOL: He's in damage control mode now.
Its simple. Do a PayPal sale, don't provide the goods and Paypal eats it. In the end PayPal gets screwed.
It's an old scam by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back