SOLD / FOUND Buyers beware of PshmokN’EM887 - I got swindled for $250

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like you guys are on some kinda hacker level lol. Can you add a few zeros to the end of my bank account balance? 😂
Mine first. That way I can perfect the dollar amount😁🤣😂
I thought the proof was in the pudding by now. @PshmokN’EM887 choked already.:LOL: He's in damage control mode now.
Its simple. Do a PayPal sale, don't provide the goods and Paypal eats it. In the end PayPal gets screwed.
It's an old scam by now.
Well PayPal gets their money by not allowing you to close your bank account until they get paid. And they will wait till Pokémon has cash in the bank... Been there back when ebay was the only online source for used stuff.

Reactions: SrC
Okay. If you won't do that sort of investigation then I'll bow out of the thread and let everyone else dox and harass this guy and plot some good ol' fashioned mob justice without any hard evidence of his wrongdoing. There's a reason courts weigh character testimony much lower than hard empirical evidence. I just wanted to know if the latter exists. I guess I won't unless the accuser presents it.
Guilty till proven innocent how it goes bro

Just noticed this in another thread...

1652545749313.png

Now there's a way to address the issue :LOL:

Okay. If you won't do that sort of investigation then I'll bow out of the thread and let everyone else dox and harass this guy and plot some good ol' fashioned mob justice without any hard evidence of his wrongdoing. There's a reason courts weigh character testimony much lower than hard empirical evidence. I just wanted to know if the latter exists. I guess I won't unless the accuser presents it.
Seems weird for AJ to send this guy money and a shipping label for no reason and then open up a paypal claim for no reason. Pokemon dude already confirmed with woodie that the paypal claim is real so that is definitely proof that aj paid him. Now why would aj pay this guy and then come here and say he never got the item after waiting 7 weeks and finally opening a paypal claim? Not only that but if pokemon was innocent he'd be here protesting, instead he is not replying to aj and not replying here either. Sure we have zero physical evidence but we sure have a lot of circumstantial evidence on top of AJ being a rockstar in the community with an impeccable reputation. 2+2 = 4.

I'm also sure aj could easily take photos of the pm conversation if he wanted to. I'm 100% confident that aj is not here making stuff up. I'd go so far as to say the 250$ is probably nothing to AJ as he seems to make a nice living for himself and his family. I bet it's the principle and to warn the rest of us.

Has the shipping label been scanned yet? I have had real problems lately with usps losing my packages.
I created a shipping label and sent it to him ..I even paid for the shipping because he said he didn’t have a printer and I figured I’d make it easier for him to ship
That’s all he had to do was drop it off at a ups shipping center

Chopping fingers, branding, next step I guess is convicting them of practising witchcraft in a kangaroo court and burning them at the stake.:ROFLMAO:
I won't hold my breath....but I can dream, right? However I suggest that we skip the Aussie pogo sticks and move the proceedings straight to the BBQ.

I appreciate all the support here guys ..I really do ..I just get annoyed when people don’t maintain the same selling standards I do..I’ve never screwed anyone on a sale in my life ..but guys like this think nothing of taking money ..then spending it and then refusing to pay it back if they’re not going to deliver the goods

D5E565F0-734F-4DFF-A218-991334D12C0D.png

This is the crux of it for me. It would be very easy to post damning evidence in the form of screenshots demonstrating that the conversation and setup of the sale went as stated by OP. Why hasn't it been provided? I'm not trying to accuse anyone of being dishonest but this is the first thing I would have thought to supply in a thread where I'm accusing someone of being a scammer.
I’m not trying to hang Pablo by any means..I’ll get my money back..I’m not worried about that ..my intention here is to warn others not to deal with him..I’m pretty sure most anyone else wouldn’t put up with the level of bs I have on this one

This is the crux of it for me. It would be very easy to post damning evidence in the form of screenshots demonstrating that the conversation and setup of the sale went as stated by OP. Why hasn't it been provided? There's a conversation segment in the original post which shows it's not a technical issue. I'm not trying to accuse anyone of being dishonest but this is the first thing I would have thought to supply in a thread where I'm accusing someone of being a scammer.
Tbh I thought if he posted it you would have just said "could have been photoshopped!" or something similar :ROFLMAO:

I created a shipping label and sent it to him ..I even paid for the shipping because he said he didn’t have a printer and I figured I’d make it easier for him to ship
That’s all he had to do was drop it off at a ups shipping center
Ok but it was never dropped off and the label used? If that’s the case then simple as that. You held up your side and even made it easier for him to proceed. Ugh 😣 sorry man I really am

Chopping fingers, branding, next step I guess is convicting them of practising witchcraft in a kangaroo court and burning them at the stake.:ROFLMAO:
You're doing nothing but trolling here and really need to see your way out of this thread.

@Ajag has already posted a PayPal screenshot and @PshmokN’EM887 replies to me and ajag is more damning than the screenshot.

Complaining he's been fired yesterday, as if that matters for a deal done 7 weeks ago.

The accuser has posted proof and the accused is clearly not declining his actions and only digging himself a bigger hole via pm.

Because YOU don't get to see it doesn't change the facts. You're doing nothing but looking foolish trying to muddy the waters over something you know nothing about.

@Ajag
I'm sorry to hear about this Headache of a transaction. No one deserves this especially you.
I hope it gets resolved to your satisfaction shortly.

And, Thank you for making this PSA thread to warn all the other honest members on this forum 👍🍺

Ok but it was never dropped off and the label used? If that’s the case then simple as that. You held up your side and even made it easier for him to proceed. Ugh 😣 sorry man I really am
I made it as easy as I could ..it’s ok..I’m sure PayPal will sort it out

What are you talking about? I have one satirical, trollish post in this thread and one with an ancillary sarcastic remark. The rest have been very basic requests for information that any neutral investigator would want in order to figure out what's going on here.

But yes, I'm done here and whatever happens to OP and the accused can happen. It was apparently a mistake to make this a concern of mine.
‘BYE FELICIA!’ You need to read your posts man. You are like the worst man Karen I’ve seen of late.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back