Infraction Can you get a hand brake for the Infractioj 4x4 3s?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flacon_the_best

Reaction score
I’m going to get an Infraction 3S soon, and I was wondering if there are any hand brake mods for it, similar to the hand brake on the 1/7 scale 6s Infraction. Would that even be possible with the size of the 3s infraction?

I’m going to get an Infraction 3S soon, and I was wondering if there are any hand brake mods for it, similar to the hand brake on the 1/7 scale 6s Infraction. Would that even be possible with the size of the 3s infraction?
I'm not so sure it's worth the trouble, even if it was possible. Imo the handbrake is just an over-rated marketing gimmick. I hardly ever use that thing on my FT.

Last edited:
It can definitely be done...
But with Heavy modding and includes chopping up your 3S chassis.. to make room for such a module.

It can definitely be done...
But with Heavy modding and includes chopping up your 3S chassis.. to make room for such a module.

Without a center diff it is just a brake though unfortunately.. we can just use the trigger for that...👍..

Without a center diff it is just a brake though unfortunately.. we can just use the trigger for that...👍..

Absolutely true.

But some folks like to make it a bit More involved to do the "same" things.. 🦖🤪

No center diff = no handbrakey thingy.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back