Case closed...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The_Otherside

Huh?
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Military Veteran
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Mojave EXB
Traded my Talion EXB RTR to a member for a Mojave EXB. He received my Talion, I never got his Mojave.

After 4 months, USPS closed my case.

He didn't ship with insurance. I'm left with nothing. Oh well. Lesson learned.

Screenshot_20220217-230810_Chrome.jpg

Crazy bad luck.:(
Sorry.
I once tracked something for months, hoping it would scan. It bounced all over the west coast for months going North to South. Then scanning disappeared. It then showed up 4 months later here in NY. I pray this happens to you.:rolleyes:
I had done a request for search also. They even said it was a gonner also. Got lucky.

Thanks guys!!

I just know who ever received it at the post office knew it wasn't insured, it was in the OG box and before the holidays... and just took it home.

that seems really stupid tbh, whoever shipped that package failed you and you're taking it really well. I'd be doing butt naked backflips ready to punch kittens. Eating that type of loss is not in me lol.

Thanks guys!!

I just know who ever received it at the post office knew it wasn't insured, it was in the OG box and before the holidays... and just took it home.
Yeah I NEVER send stuff in OG box. Begging for theft there like with a Neon sign, "Take Me". Insured or not, it will be taken.
Been there. Box art alone says take me.:giggle: Pray that it shows up out of no where.

I had a Traxxas transmitter arrive at my address (in Australia) from Jennys RC. I didn't order it. It was indented for someone in another state. Contacted Ted at Jenny's and he said I could keep it and he'll re-post one to the buyer but that didn't feel right so I forwarded it on to the correct address. I didn't ask for it and wasn't expecting it but Ted refunded my last purchase (thanks Ted). I've had nothing but great service from Jenny's.

Hopefully the receiver of your RC does the right thing.

Last edited:
Geeeeeesss...
Hopefully, it'll turn up.

That's painful, IF the other party really didn't send it.
IF on the other hand, it's anything like what happened in LA's transit hub with ALL those millions of stolen packages, then that's just bad luck... Who knows.

We still feel your pain nonetheless.

I had a situation where after I made a purchase, the sender deliberately submitted a false tracking# (from China, bound for the States) just so Aliexpress's system would show "item has been sent"... It was not until later that once the package clears customs that I was able to see the address being delivered was not mine. I tried to contact the seller, but he or she just ghosted me.

Last edited:
It'll show up. Keep positive. With the crazy shipping these days it's probably just running around stupid but I've lost A LOT of packages lately and they all showed up eventually.

Wishing you luck!
THIS. I wouldn't count on it because it sucks to keep hoping and harassing the post office people, I know because I have done it before. but, it's always possible it will show up out of the blue I just had something show up four months later that I had written off because it made it to the town I reside in and stopped, literally just stopped moving but was never delivered. after many emails and phone calls, I gave up on waiting for it. Four months later and the other day, out of the blue it showed up. I was dumbfounded and I pray that you eventually get your package because it can and does happen for some odd reason.

I've ordered stuff online that didn't arrive. Months later it arrived. Must have been lost in post somewhere but eventually found its way home. Generally small packages.

I had a Traxxas transmitter arrive at my address (in Australia) from Jennys RC. I didn't order it. I was indented for someone in another state. Contacted Ted at Jenny's and he said I could keep it and he'll re-post one to the buyer but that didn't feel right so I forwarded it on the the correct address. I didn't ask for it and wasn't expecting it but Ted refunded my last purchase (thanks Ted). I've had nothing but great service from Jenny's.

Hopefully the receiver of your RC does the right thing.
Yeah that is completely typical of Ted. Nice guy.
Told me to keep a wrongly shipped item once. He said it would cost him more to ship back and resell. And JennysRC is only 3 hours drive away from me.
3 days to ship domestic.

Thats why I hate shipping anything of value with USPS. I'll pay more and ups it, witj more insurance than the thing is worth.

Peridically keep checking for a scan, say once a week. It may just show up with a scan out of no where. Been there. Could show up 5 months later.
The package would show up as delivered if it went to the wrong place. Even damaged packages end up in certain areas to be claimed.

Thats why I hate shipping anything of value with USPS. I'll pay more and ups it, witj more insurance than the thing is worth.
I never use USPS for anything that won't fit in the flat rate box.

^^^Someone is scanning it as delivered. And goofing off instead of working. Delivering days later.
UPS did this many years back, I complained and so did my whole block. The driver was fired. A neighbor who works and delivers for UPS told me this. Even his deliveries were not delivered yet scanned as such.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back