Limitless CF Geminus (double 1650kv/XLX2)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TP motors make big power, pull way too many amp, are inefficient but are cheap so they’re worth it. A castle 1717-1650 KV would suit your setup. Sorry but I gotta speak my mind about TP motors….. drop a castle 1717 on yours and you’ll pass that 137mph mark like it was standing still. I’ll probably get a lot of hate from this but TP motors are made with cheap materials and cause your electronics (lipos, ESC and wallet) to wear out.
I own three 1717 motors, but thanks for the tip

TP motors make big power, pull way too many amp, are inefficient but are cheap so they’re worth it. A castle 1717-1650 KV would suit your setup. Sorry but I gotta speak my mind about TP motors….. drop a castle 1717 on yours and you’ll pass that 137mph mark like it was standing still. I’ll probably get a lot of hate from this but TP motors are made with cheap materials and cause your electronics (lipos, ESC and wallet) to wear out.
In the top 5 Fastest RC cars in the world ranging from 160 to 202 mph.... 4 out of those 5 are running TP Power motors. The other being a NeuMotors (but he ran that car before TP Power existed)

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back