Charger and batteries

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kaitymacsdad

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton EXB
Was looking at an idst k4 charger. It's 4mm banana to xt60 ends. Since I'm new to this electric game I was wondering about batteries. gensacearespammers basher batteries have the ec5 ends. I can't seem to find a good 4mm to et60 ends. What other batteries are good for a kraton 8s exb.

Was looking at an idst k4 charger. It's 4mm banana to xt60 ends. Since I'm new to this electric game I was wondering about batteries. gensacearespammers basher batteries have the ec5 ends. I can't seem to find a good 4mm to et60 ends. What other batteries are good for a kraton 8s exb.
Found 4mm
Found 4mm to ec5 and xt60 on Amazon from Linsy rc.

Castle is recommended qs8 connectors are there any good lipos with them on stock or will I have to solder them was hoping not to bit if I have to I have to

I have the ISDT K4. It’s not banana plugs. It has XT60 male connectors built in. So you’ll need XT-60 female to male of whatever connector you want. Those can easily be found in all different flavors if you don’t want to solder. SMC sells batteries with your connector of choice for a few bucks more.

I heard smc batteries tend to swell. Had no experience with them. That's great how di you like the isdt k4. Was looking at spektrum g2 smart but then I found the isdt as someone said they make skyrc among others. I don't know if it's true haven't looked that up yet.

It’s a great charger. You’ll love it. I’ve never had an issue with SMC batteries puffing. I also take very good care of my batteries. Have a dedicated discharger so if the batteries don’t get used they immediately are back to storage voltage.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back