So I have a Felony. Using Traxxas batteries, and charger.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah you need to travel to get some good speed run locations unfortunately. And of course a long range radio. I use the basic RC6GS. Plenty enough range.
I run 6s in my V1 Lim. HW XR8 Plus/ 2050kv HW combo motor. All sensored. Geared to aprox. 115-120 mph conservatively.. Has long legs, just I can't find any good spots to break 98mph, My PB. I am so close to the triple digit club. Just can't do it. Frustrating.:cry:
I still have fun trying.:giggle: I just want that 100 MPH and I'd be happy. I live here in NYC. Very confined cement jungle here.:LOL:

I never did the 3 digit speed run. But I did get the mile high club. 💪 :cool:(y). USAF, all the way. My wife and I talk about it now and then.:cool:

Yeah you need to travel to get some good speed run locations unfortunately. And of course a long range radio. I use the basic RC6GS. Plenty enough range.
I run 6s in my V1 Lim. HW XR8 Plus/ 2050kv HW combo motor. All sensored. Geared to aprox. 115-120 mph conservatively.. Has long legs, just I can't find any good spots to break 98mph, My PB. I am so close to the triple digit club. Just can't do it. Frustrating.:cry:
I still have fun trying.:giggle:
Yeah maybe I'd stick with full body, enclosed tires, would be better for me I think. I'd be more into hooning around than all out speed. I respect the speedrunning and all, just doesn't get my juices flowing.😉

6s or 8s has its advantages and drawbacks. . Both can get you well over 100+ mph if done properly. Much is trial and error, Money and patience.
The Open wheeled Lim has the advantage of little to no debris ending up inside the chassis. My Infr chassis is always filthy by comparison. I don't run inner fenders on it. Yet that is. I just look for cleaner areas.
Pick your poison.

My brother has a Felony, I ripped it once, wasn't really grabbing me, I handed the controller back in like 5 minutes I'd say. The drifting is cool but boy, constantly burning the tires like that must get expensive. TBH he wore out the stockers and hasn't run it since. He's been using it as a parts car, stealing parts for his 6s off road rigs.🤷‍♂️🤣

Honestly I feel these All-Road platforms were not meant for drifting and Hooning aorund. And I find it kind of boring TBH. Just me. I can do that with my 6s bashers instead.
Yet Some just don't have the place to speed run these, where they truly shine. You will always be eating tires if you like to smoke them up. Is what it is. How HH likes it. They sell tires this way. It's why they market it that way for Hooning around in their videos. The Fel and Infr more so. It's just a sin to Hoon around with a Lim IMHO. Having a Locked spur etc.
Short distance, 132 ft, Drag Running seems to be another good option with all 3 of these.
Successful Drag setups are completely different than Speed Run setups.

Last edited:
I want to just do the drag thing. This Limitless seems doable. 💪 🏁(y).

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back