charger takes FOREVER to balance

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:mad: I'm a fan boy too! Get it together!

fun fact
I worked with T.V.'s some years back and a few big brand name T.V.'s at the time all shared internals from the same manufacturer.
3 companies even had identical screens!🤯
Yea I guess the forum is wearing on me.. gotta stand tall!! Screw hota!!

On sale!!🤣

Screenshot_20221008-232349_Chrome.jpg

I found this video useful on how a charger works and why it can be so slow

couldnt find that info anywhere on their site, good to see it exists
SMC is more than legit, premium support and Lipos.
Danny will answer emails and calls.

Ask him when they re-stock. By all means order wherever, but if he doesn't have stock, it's usually out of stock everywhere.

it better be on sale, thats a pathetic charger. i don't have any smart batteries, and probably wont ever, so there is absolutely ZERO appeal.
I laughed so hard reading this. That charger is trash imo but it's hilarious that you knew it was too.

"it better be on sale" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Poor @Senton_Prime :ROFLMAO:

I laughed so hard reading this. That charger is trash imo but it's hilarious that you knew it was too.

What's weird is that the ones with the smart chargers doesn't seem to have a lot of posts with issues. (Well that I have seen anyway though I have seen a couple) ;)😜

My question is why so harsh against the suggestion of a smart charger? FOOF!
My man Senton be rubbing everyone wrong tonight🤣

What's weird is that the ones with the smart chargers doesn't seem to have a lot of posts with issues. (Well that I have seen anyway though I have seen a couple) ;)😜

My question is why so harsh against the suggestion of a smart charger? FOOF!
My man Senton be rubbing everyone wrong tonight🤣
Personally, I don't have anything against the smart features. My problem is the performance and price. It just doesn't make sense to buy that charger when you can get something that will perform better for similar money. It doesn't even support DC power and even on AC its a lot slower. I guess at the end of the day the smart features don't make up for what it's lacking in other areas.

I actually had that spektrum charger and sold it here on the forums. I used the money to buy my second hota :ROFLMAO:.

Personally, I don't have anything against the smart features. My problem is the performance and price. It just doesn't make sense to buy that charger when you can get something that will perform better for similar money. It doesn't even support DC power and even on AC its a lot slower.

I actually had that spektrum charger and sold it here on the forums. I used the money to buy my second hota :ROFLMAO:.
I will agree on all of that.
I was just saying that people seem to really hate it like it killed their dog or something.:ROFLMAO:

ARE YOU SAYING IT DIDN'T?!?!
Well...🤷‍♂️
Gene Wilder Reaction GIF

"it better be on sale, thats a pathetic charger. i don't have any smart batteries, and probably wont ever, so there is absolutely ZERO appeal."
That was what the FOOF was for. It was funny I will say that!:ROFLMAO:

I found this video useful on how a charger works and why it can be so slow

i just stubled upon that channel earlier today. that dude is awesome. seems to REALLY know his :poop:
SMC is more than legit, premium support and Lipos.
Danny will answer emails and calls.

Ask him when they re-stock. By all means order wherever, but if he doesn't have stock, it's usually out of stock everywhere.
rotor riot has it in stcok, just afraid the hurricane could be causing shipping delays. now everyone says how good smc is makes me wanna buy from them.

for that price, it better be.
What's weird is that the ones with the smart chargers doesn't seem to have a lot of posts with issues.
thats because they are overpriced and under powered. nobody wants to buy that junk. 😝:ROFLMAO:

Everyone just gonna hate.. not sure how you can call a charger junk or not as good as others.. mine has more features, is smart, and can charge 2 lipos faster than the hota 6.. still provides 15a as well.. China junk is what you guys all like cuz its cheap!! Im gonna start being an ass just like everyone else!!
Oh let me spend more money on a convertor to swap to dc.. psh makes no sense
Spektrum are premium chargers and not junk, just horribly overpriced.
They are also targeted for the smart crowd, where all the smart is in the lip and charger and not so much in the user. ;)
What you trying to say!!

Last edited:
.... mine has more features, is smart, and can charge 2 lipos faster than the hota 6.. still provides 15a as well.. China junk is what you guys all like cuz its cheap!! Im gonna start being an ass just like everyone else!!
Oh let me spend more money on a convertor to swap to dc.. psh makes no sense

What you trying to say!!
Nothing specifically. 😇

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back