Check out my impulsive purchase

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ghast

Fender-Deleter
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 3s
  2. Typhon TLR
Guys check this out. I found somebody selling their entire RC operation locally. I took it away for $900. You guys tell me if I did alright.

JConcepts car carrier with 3 cars inside.

1. 1:8 Team Associated RC8.2e
  2. 1:10 Team Associated TC6.2
  3. 1:18 Team Associated RC18R
The OGIO Sled bag came with containers full of brand new spare parts for each car.

IMG_3375.jpg

Here i'm in the middle of unpacking.

IMG_3377.jpg

IMG_3390.jpg

IMG_3392.jpg

IMG_3386.jpg

IMG_3385.jpg

Things I found while unpacking:

5 sets of buggy wheels. 3 sets brand new.
2 Brand new spare sets of wheels for the Touring car.
5 sets of wheels for the 1:18 car.
Spare Tekin Motor with RX8 Esc (Brand new)
Spare Sanwa Receivers
HiTec x4 charger with tons of adapters
3 Reedy 7000Mah 2s Lipos
6 4s Lipos. I was only able to salvage 2 of them
Probably 25-30 bottles of Factory Team oils
Various tools, such as a body reemer, multiple car stands, and hex screwdrivers
Oakley dirt biking goggles (brand new)
Bearings, Control arms, diff housings, pinions, spur gears, axles, hubs, arms, differentials, driveshafts for each car. Brand new in bags.
New Pro-Line buggy wing

I've been spending the week cleaning and re-organizing all of this stuff. What do you guys think?
Keep in mind, I'm also just entering the hobby. So I don't have a lot of these tools already.

I know this will sound dumb. But I bought this because each car came with a transponder. I figured instead of spending money on multiple transponders for my cars, I could buy this lot.

Guys check this out. I found somebody selling their entire RC operation locally. I took it away for $900. You guys tell me if I did alright.

The OGIO Sled bag came with containers full of brand new spare parts for each car.

View attachment 304198

View attachment 304199

View attachment 304201

View attachment 304202

View attachment 304203

View attachment 304204

Spare Sanwa Receivers
3 Reedy 7000Mah 2s Lipos
Bearings, Control arms, diff housings, pinions, spur gears, axles, hubs, arms, differentials, driveshafts for each car. Brand new in bags.
New Pro-Line buggy wing

I've been spending the week cleaning and re-organizing all of this stuff. What do you guys think?
Keep in mind, I'm also just entering the hobby. So I don't have a lot of these tools already.

I know this will sound dumb. But I bought this because each car came with a transponder. I figured instead of spending money on multiple transponders for my cars, I could buy this lot.
Sweet! Lots are so fun.

View attachment 304198

View attachment 304199

View attachment 304201

View attachment 304202

View attachment 304203

View attachment 304204

Spare Sanwa Receivers
3 Reedy 7000Mah 2s Lipos
New Pro-Line buggy wing

Nice glom!

You are new to RC? You will soon find that it’s much easier to have multiple RX’s all bound to one TX 👍🏻

Real good deal !!!

Sweet! I am glad to hear this.

Wow what an amazing bargain!

Great find and enjoy!

I appreciate it. I am having a blast going through all of this stuff and I haven't even tinkered with it yet

That Tekin combo (if working) is worth about $300 👍

Oh wow.. The spare set is brand new, it hasn't even be soldered yet. There's another Tekin combo inside the buggy and it looks to be in decent condition

Nice find! Looks like someone was having a "getting out" sale ;)

Yeah! He used to compete with these cars in his home country. Moved to the United States and said he no longer has the time. Turns out we work doing the same profession. Small world.

Nice glom!

You are new to RC? You will soon find that it’s much easier to have multiple RX’s all bound to one TX 👍🏻

This guy had everything bound to a Sanwa M12. He kept the transmitter though. I'm tempted to try and find a used one and bind all of my cars up to it.

Sweet! I am glad to hear this.

I appreciate it. I am having a blast going through all of this stuff and I haven't even tinkered with it yet

Oh wow.. The spare set is brand new, it hasn't even be soldered yet. There's another Tekin combo inside the buggy and it looks to be in decent condition

Yeah! He used to compete with these cars in his home country. Moved to the United States and said he no longer has the time. Turns out we work doing the same profession. Small world.

This guy had everything bound to a Sanwa M12. He kept the transmitter though. I'm tempted to try and find a used one and bind all of my cars up to it.
Awesome deal and setup, congrats! I may have a M12 if you're interested.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back