Team Associated RC10CC Classic Clear Edition Kit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slick2500

Anything will break if you drive it wrong enough.
Community Leader
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Kraton EXB
  4. Outcast 6s
  5. Senton 3s
  6. Typhon 3s
This was just announced today from Team Associated. https://www.associatedelectrics.com/teamassociated/cars_and_trucks/RC10CC/Kit/

Press release https://img2.associatedelectrics.co...C10CC/Kit/PressRelease_091823_6004-RC10CC.pdf

1698702434174.png

1698702459407.png

1698702473842.png

1698702492078.png

1698702520284.png

1698702539922.png

1698702567190.png

Almost has to be. If I had a track by me with dudes that have a little extra zort in their hips, I’d make a mandatory spec class with it. 2 heats 1 A-main.

If anyone wants this unit and doesn’t want to build it, PM me, I’ll do it free 💪🏻😂

THE RC10CC COLLECTOR'S EDITION KIT
Own the car that changed RC off-road racing forever. Now in a crystal-clear collector's edition!

We have shown you our SLA prototype race cars for years and how we use them for parts fit and testing. Our goal with the RC10CC was to provide you with the same look and feel as our SLA prototype display vehicles but more cost-effective and practical. We took the RC10 Classic and shot many of the molds in polycarbonate clear.

While it is stronger than SLA and could be driven, it was manufactured as a display piece for your collection. The polycarbonate clear components will only be available in the kit. They will not be sold individually.

THE RC10CC COLLECTOR'S EDITION KIT

While it is stronger than SLA and could be driven, it was manufactured as a display piece for your collection. The polycarbonate clear components will only be available in the kit. They will not be sold individually.

Hence the reason I said:

If I had a track by me with dudes that have a little extra zort in their hips, I’d make a mandatory spec class with it. 2 heats 1 A-main.
Yeah, I’d race the sh!T outa it till it broke or I won! 💪🏻

That's pretty cool.. they should just run a batch off of them.. I'd bet they would sell a ton of them..

It would be cool to source the original manual speed control and dress it down old school with an old futaba antenna radio or something.. just that nostalgia in a collection would be bad azz..😎

It looks wicked with the clear parts.. I might have to jump on this ship as well..

That's pretty cool.. they should just run a batch off of them.. I'd bet they would sell a ton of them..

It would be cool to source the original manual speed control and dress it down old school with an old futaba antenna radio or something.. just that nostalgia in a collection would be bad azz..😎

It looks wicked with the clear parts.. I might have to jump on this ship as well..

I can KICK Myself several times over...
During our final push to get our old property cleared out and prepped to put on market..
I was so tired and frustrated with All the stuff I had accumulated (and still had piles I needed to get rid of) that in a fit of madness I ended up junking/bulk trashed my old futaba pistol remote control with a bunch of other electronic parts.

I have NO idea why I did that. It's not like it was a large component..... idiot!
I sure regret doing that now. 😢

Between this and seeing the Silencerco 15th anniversary limited edition Ti Sparrow recently, I suppose this means I’m officially old and apparently the target audience for these novelties…

Almost has to be. If I had a track by me with dudes that have a little extra zort in their hips, I’d make a mandatory spec class with it. 2 heats 1 A-main.

If anyone wants this unit and doesn’t want to build it, PM me, I’ll do it free 💪🏻😂
Pssshh! I'd pay THEM to let me build it 😆

I truly don't understand having a fully working model, then using it as a shelf queen..!!! 😵‍💫🤔🫠

This one though makes sense to shelf queen it, as I believe it would just break the minute you tried to bash/race it 🤣🤣

They even pre warn you.. While it is stronger than SLA and could be driven, it was manufactured as a display piece for your collection. The polycarbonate clear components will only be available in the kit. They will not be sold individually.

I truly don't understand having a fully working model, then using it as a shelf queen..!!! 😵‍💫🤔🫠

This one though makes sense to shelf queen it, as I believe it would just break the minute you tried to bash/race it 🤣🤣

They even pre warn you.. While it is stronger than SLA and could be driven, it was manufactured as a display piece for your collection. The polycarbonate clear components will only be available in the kit. They will not be sold individually.
For me it’s nostalgic. I have a collection of Kyosho reres from the 80’s that I either raced or raced against when I was a teenager. I display them on a shelf in my living room. They’re like any other decoration, just a bit more expensive. I have dozens of other rigs to bash.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back