Senton Clicking

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Senton 6s
Hey guys, been driving my senton for 2 months now and I noticed a clicking, which is getting louder I think. I disassembled it whole, as I switched the bearings to sealed ones. That was 3 weeks ago, and there was no broken teeth or anything like that. I disassembled it again, and again no issues found except the fact that it's clicking and clicking... And I'm the type of person, who's getting nuts when there's a sound that should not be there... I thought it could be the center driveshaft, since the bearing is just fitted in a type of half pipe, and there is a bit of room to move.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Put it on a stand (or box) and run it a little and observe. Hard to know from a distance. My guess is the u-joint hitting the a-arm. Any other upgrades? New shocks?

Put it on a stand (or box) and run it a little and observe. Hard to know from a distance. My guess is the u-joint hitting the a-arm. Any other upgrades? New shocks?
First of all Thx for the reply.

No I run it mostly stock, except for the t bone Bumbers.
Your idea is worth a try for sure.

Pull the center driveshaft out and run it you need to isolate where the sound is coming from.
Yeah thanks guys.

I did as requested. And I noticed that the slipper clutch where the red hex is in, which connects to the driveshaft, is not 100%straight so this makes the shaft go in all sites a bit which then results in loud clicking. The shaft itself is already a bit worn out. And so the other part in the front also makes a lil noise...
Wasn't expecting this result at all. But it can be solved easily and cheap. And that's all that matters.

So thanks a lot for the help to get things rolling again.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back