Senton Composite Center Slider Driveshaft: 4x4 BLX

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sosnl

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
well I'm probably doing something impossible ? but I've had my center Slider Driveshaft melt a few times now. Because there was a pebble or ic5 between them ... who knows.

I did search but I can't really find anything except that of arrma itself, but not for this model.
but are there maybe upgrades for the center slider driveshaft?

neat that you do well say ? but I am not so handy that I can do that myself ? so I already wondered if there was an upgrade upgrade

3011A667-EFE7-4EB8-8336-4C05D951976D.jpeg

this is the cover @jondilly1974 is talking about

well I'm probably doing something impossible ? but I've had my center Slider Driveshaft melt a few times now. Because there was a pebble or ic5 between them ... who knows.

I did search but I can't really find anything except that of arrma itself, but not for this model.

Its somewhat common, so nothing your doing wrong.. The above cover i designed works pretty well.. ? if you have access to a 3d printer you can print one up.. if you do not have access to one id be happy to print a setup for you...✌

wow and thank you ? and indeed I do not have the option to 3d print ? and if you want to do that for me ik I really love it and thank you again ?.
But how do you want to do that in connection with costs?
Because I live in the Netherlands myself ?
Does that red center bar of the kraton still fit?

id have no issue sending you one for just the cost of shipping.. but most likely you wont see it for well over a month with all thats going on in the world currently.. you would be better off seeking out someone over there that has a 3d printer.. ? if all else fails i can do it for ya.. ✌

id have no issue sending you one for just the cost of shipping.. but most likely you wont see it for well over a month with all thats going on in the world currently.. you would be better off seeking out someone over there that has a 3d printer.. ? if all else fails i can do it for ya.. ✌

Okay well I can see if there is a company here that can do that for me?
Do you have the file for me ? or what do you actually need ?i don't know??
And what are the costs actually?
Not that I get dropped off here if I have it made ?

Anyway I have patience, so don't mind waiting for a while if you want to make it for me. But really super cool and thanks again.?

It is possible to have the file?
I cut my first drive shaft of the year last sunday with small stone. It is a great upgrade since the weather is to hot now to keep my dusty motor.

WOAH, this is freaking awesome. I'm down. I don't know anyone with access to a 3d printer. I'd be willing to cover your time, materials, and shipping if you are down!

It is possible to have the file?
I cut my first drive shaft of the year last sunday with small stone. It is a great upgrade since the weather is to hot now to keep my dusty motor.

ARRMA TYPHON/ BIG ROCK 3S CENTER SHAFT COVER 4S KRATON found on #Thingiverse https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4000710
WOAH, this is freaking awesome. I'm down. I don't know anyone with access to a 3d printer. I'd be willing to cover your time, materials, and shipping if you are down!

no problem.. ill be in touch
Okay well I can see if there is a company here that can do that for me?
Do you have the file for me ? or what do you actually need ?i don't know??
And what are the costs actually?
Not that I get dropped off here if I have it made ?

Anyway I have patience, so don't mind waiting for a while if you want to make it for me. But really super cool and thanks again.?

I would hit up facebook or something to see if it can be done for you locally.. its really the quickest way.. doesn't need to be a business, just needs to be a someone willing to help you...?.. like i said id be happy to help if you cant find anyone..✌

Last edited:
ARRMA TYPHON/ BIG ROCK 3S CENTER SHAFT COVER 4S KRATON found on #Thingiverse https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4000710

Nice. PM me here or something - I think you can do that. I'm in USA-PA btw. No idea where you are located. Already some dirt and gravel has cut into my driveshaft so I know it's only a matter of time.

It looks like shaft is fully enclosed? I've been looking for a solution to hold down the driveshaft bearing so there is no jumping of the shaft. This looks like a great solution.

Nice. PM me here or something - I think you can do that. I'm in USA-PA btw. No idea where you are located. Already some dirt and gravel has cut into my driveshaft so I know it's only a matter of time.

It looks like shaft is fully enclosed? I've been looking for a solution to hold down the driveshaft bearing so there is no jumping of the shaft. This looks like a great solution.

im in ct, so not far from you..? the downfall is it will proceed through ny, it may spend some time there before it gets to you.. ✌

im in ct, so not far from you..? the downfall is it will proceed through ny, it may spend some time there before it gets to you.. ✌
Cool.

Setup a Shopify/Etsy store and I bet people would buy them!

Is there any extra tough special material you could use - I'm into exotic materials and would cover the cost of a spool or something. Flexible.

Cool.

Setup a Shopify/Etsy store and I bet people would buy them!

Is there any extra tough special material you could use - I'm into exotic materials and would cover the cost of a spool or something. Flexible.

na, i manufactured and sold parts for years, when you turn your hobby into a business its no longer fun for me, (lets be honest, nobody likes work) thats why i got out of selling parts i make.. im here to enjoy the hobby and help others because its fun.. nothing more..?

the upper portion (cover) is flexible.. ✌

na, i manufactured and sold parts for years, when you turn your hobby into a business its no longer fun for me, (lets be honest, nobody likes work) thats why i got out of selling parts i make.. im here to enjoy the hobby and help others because its fun.. nothing more..?

the upper portion (cover) is flexible.. ✌
Ah, that's fair. It's awesome you are helping the community. These one-off parts are great. Kudos to you for posting the files too. Help many for years to come.

I would hit up facebook or something to see if it can be done for you locally.. its really the quickest way.. doesn't need to be a business, just needs to be a someone willing to help you...?.. like i said id be happy to help if you cant find anyone..✌
thank you should be fine ? I've already asked someone around here.
and there are plenty of them around here?

I need one. Have a brcc for a week now, 3rd time out pebbled sawed the center drive in half. I live in dusty desrt gravel roads. No choice to play in other conditions.

hey buddy, just wondering how you made out with finding anyone that could print the parts for you? im about to run a few off in the next couple days, so if you have not been able to find anyone willing to help my offer still stands..let me know..✌

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back