Congratulations to parcou, the November 2022 Rig of the Month (RotM)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats @parcou! Really a sweet ride!

WOW!

I cannot believe I won one. Been trying for a long time. The skills and classy rigs people submit and those who have won...it's not easy to get this spot! Nice to have a "W" but it's not about that at all. It's being part of a group of people who all enjoy this hobby!!!

Thank you all for the congrats!

Unfortunately, I crashed that body and ran it under my own car. Wide, open, empty Target parking lot, and I looked away at full speed, turned back, and noticed I had not moved over...BAM...right under the Lexus IS350 FSport. Glad it was from the rear that IS has a low lip from the front the rig would have never made it under.

Again thanks this gives me the push to paint the clear body I've had to replace for a few months!!

About time! :ROFLMAO: Well deserved! (y)(y)(y)

Thx for noticing been trying, :LOL:

Parcou whoop whoop!👍
He doesn’t know what hit him when he wakes up and sees a gazillion responses and likes in his mailbox😂.

I hit the forum each morning... the first morning I didn't it was not until after 2pm and a PM I was told. Sir, you were correct, thx :LOL:

WOW!

I cannot believe I won one. Been trying for a long time. The skills and classy rigs people submit and those who have won...it's not easy to get this spot! Nice to have a "W" but it's not about that at all. It's being part of a group of people who all enjoy this hobby!!!

Thank you all for the congrats!

Unfortunately, I crashed that body and ran it under my own car. Wide, open, empty Target parking lot, and I looked away at full speed, turned back, and noticed I had not moved over...BAM...right under the Lexus IS350 FSport. Glad it was from the rear that IS has a low lip from the front the rig would have never made it under.

Again thanks this gives me the push to paint the clear body I've had to replace for a few months!!

Thx for noticing been trying, :LOL:

I hit the forum each morning... the first morning I didn't it was not until after 2pm and a PM I was told. Sir, you were correct, thx :LOL:

So is there a thing for our RC vehicles that's something like the Object Avoidance Systems on drones??

So is there a thing for our RC vehicles that's something like the Object Avoidance Systems on drones??
One of those life moments we all have them....

Something around us and we feel there is no way we can hit it or it be in the way. Like walking into something in a wide-open space that we know/knew is there :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back