Custom limitless/felony mash up dual motor/esc build scorched limitless Gt width chassis ,castle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

handzace

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Felony
  3. Limitless
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Kraton EXB
  6. Talion EXB
  7. Typhon 3s
  8. Typhon 6s
  9. Typhon Mega
  10. Vendetta
  11. Infraction 4x4
Hers project “double vision “ in its infancy ,I wanted to start the log before I got any further as u can see in the pics what I’ve done so far …few pics attached will list full build sheet on next update

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Looking like a sweet ride you're building there @handzace , can't wait to see how she comes together (y)
Looks like you are shooting for a 150+ mph rig there.
Nice.:)
Keep us updated.
Raz has pulled 198mph with a dual 1717 powered Limitless GT so this really has the potential for putting up some crazy numbers.

Looking like a sweet ride you're building there @handzace , can't wait to see how she comes together (y)

Raz has pulled 198mph with a dual 1717 powered Limitless GT so this really has the potential for putting up some crazy numbers.
Thank you man Believe it or not, I had to to do a single XLX2 and 1721 2400 kv castle setup but when I saw that chassis I guess going to resist doing a duel motor set up and then I see that rise bill the same exact thing that I had plans to build lol and yes I’m shooting for 150+ I’ll keep the progress posted up ! I’ve been so excited about this build …..another crazy thing is that the next build inline is I am building my talion exb with a max five combo 800 KV ,carbon fiber chassis and towers ,PPS motor mount ,scorched center shaft Pinocchio spool, a perfect pass monster Servo with street sweepers ! he did the max four Build almost identical to mine ! He beat me to it twice! 😂 I’ll be putting that on the build thread also ! …here’s couple quick pics but I’m having a body painted for it ! Can’t wait for that 1 either !

559A7B77-9C11-4878-A673-B187686FD4C3.jpeg

C066AA69-608A-429E-BBA3-9C5107B419F0.jpeg

2DEEF2D3-E1FC-4DEF-B943-AAE7E6D0205B.jpeg

Looks like you are shooting for a 150+ mph rig there.
Nice.:)
Keep us updated.
Thank you brother and yes I’ll Absolutely keep the build progress posted up and the runs once she’s done ! Can’t wait !

Can someone please tell me what the GT version is? (Limitless GT/Infraction GT/etc...) - sorry for the noob question.

ty.

Can someone please tell me what the GT version is? (Limitless GT/Infraction GT/etc...) - sorry for the noob question.

ty.
No worries, nothing wrong with asking questions. GT refers to the width of the chassis.
1665767934241.png

I know that Raz will take the world record at some point. He is so driven.;)
I learned so much from him.

I know that Raz will take the world record at some point. He is so driven.;)
He is driven, that's for certain. But James is going to be a tough act to follow, to say nothing of beat. IMHO anyways. I'm always happy to be proven wrong though...but this would be the first time since 1974. :LOL:

1665770232553.png

Raz has been digging for info on setups since his has failed to go faster (dual motor builds with castle motors). He will be going away from castle motors in his next speed run videos and moving to TP Power motors. That much I can tell you.

ty.
Gt is wider much wider and the full length just means the front lip is all carbon fiber too not like mine in the picture where as I have titanium mounts to connect the front and rear end and with the full length chassis, you basically just drop your front /bulkhead’s down and bolt em down …I personally like the reg Gt chassis but it’s just a preference
Titanium pillar balls and hot racing hubs installed (was gonna go vitavon but had these on hand so I’m ready to put in the shafts and axles and my LHS sold me the wrong axles and hex’s smh so gotta order them now so I can get the drive train done ughhh waiting for parts is so much fun 😣

Attachments

• 7C8377CF-661F-4D8C-92D5-5CAB4825ED66.jpeg
    7C8377CF-661F-4D8C-92D5-5CAB4825ED66.jpeg
    283 KB · Views: 54
  • FAE861F8-DD55-4B43-B486-880F7B1EF8F0.jpeg
    FAE861F8-DD55-4B43-B486-880F7B1EF8F0.jpeg
    269.1 KB · Views: 49
  • 68F44D00-ADE7-4C6E-9F40-42FACFE176F2.jpeg
    68F44D00-ADE7-4C6E-9F40-42FACFE176F2.jpeg
    214.5 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back