Kraton DBXL E 2.0 or KRATON6S? what to buy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DBXL-E is awesome. I love mine, and you seem to be ahead of the game in understanding that it’s not a full-blown basher.
The driving experience in 1/5 scale is freaking awesome, and I love that truck. If you think you want one now, you’ll definitely want one soon enough.
And probably a dumb question, but the used one for sale is a 2.0, right? I’d assume so if it was only run twice.

DBXL-E is awesome. I love mine, and you seem to be ahead of the game in understanding that it’s not a full-blown basher.
The driving experience in 1/5 scale is freaking awesome, and I love that truck. If you think you want one now, you’ll definitely want one soon enough.
And probably a dumb question, but the used one for sale is a 2.0, right? I’d assume so if it was only run twice.
Yes a 2.0 (orange fox livery) but now I found an outcast I want. This is too addicting

Welcoming the newest member to my Arrma Family...

20230724_150242.jpg

20230724_150306.jpg

20230724_150520.jpg

I just recently built a 12s dbxle and it is such a fun truck. I have had O8s and K8s and this is so much better. Now I really want to have another one and run street tires on it and jump curbs and what not lol. But it surely is a much different beast than a 6s kraton. But I am madly in love with my dbxle

I just recently built a 12s dbxle and it is such a fun truck. I have had O8s and K8s and this is so much better. Now I really want to have another one and run street tires on it and jump curbs and what not lol. But it surely is a much different beast than a 6s kraton. But I am madly in love with my dbxle
Max5 G2 800kv?

Max5 G2 800kv?
Stock electronics on RTR version. 160a spektrum and 1250kv motor I believe
I'm sure I'll have one some day. Just the outcast 8s was such a nice deal I had to pick it up.

Max5 G2 800kv?
Max 5 G2 + TP 5870 750kv feels SO SMOOOOOOOOOTH in my dbxl. I don't know why but tp motors always seem so smooth compared to others. You'd think it was sensored! typing this reply just made me remember we recorded some shorts of the dbxl the other night and the wifey has not given them to me yet!!!!! I wanted to show you :ROFLMAO:

I actually bought the max 5 g2 800kv combo for the dbxl and broke the shaft when I had it in the mcd. I put the tp motor in the dbxl with the max 5 g2 as a temp measure but it's so nice in there and running so cool I want to keep it now.

Max 5 G2 + TP 5870 750kv feels SO SMOOOOOOOOOTH in my dbxl. I don't know why but tp motors always seem so smooth compared to others. You'd think it was sensored! typing this reply just made me remember we recorded some shorts of the dbxl the other night and the wifey has not given them to me yet!!!!! I wanted to show you :ROFLMAO:

I actually bought the max 5 g2 800kv combo for the dbxl and broke the shaft when I had it in the mcd. I put the tp motor in the dbxl with the max 5 g2 as a temp measure but it's so nice in there and running so cool I want to keep it now.
On 12S? Does that motor eat up batteries?

On 12S? Does that motor eat up batteries?
I use 9500 mah cnhl and 9500 mah HRB packs as well as 7600 mah SMC packs. I have the same motor in the rovan f5 paired with the max 4 instead of the max 5. I started off with 6000 mah packs and I was not happy. Definitely felt like 12s sucked the holy hell out of 6000 mah quick fast. The 7600 mah smc were a big step up though and the 9500 mah packs even more so. I'm definitely happy with the run time now and I stop at storage voltage almost every time.

Ima post a short of the 12s dbxl with the max 5 g2 + TP motor combo by the end of tonight in this thread so you can see it :cool: (y)

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back