Talion Did I over pay at $450

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Army_Vet_Rc_Addict

Very Active Member
Military Veteran
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Gorgon
  2. Limitless
  3. Kraton 4s
  4. Notorious
  5. Talion EXB
  6. Typhon 3s
  7. Typhon 6s
  8. Vendetta
Is $450 a good deal for a used stock V5 Talion 6s Exb since they're now discontinued? I just picked this one up off ebay.

RDT_20230917_1832494110390711251630027.jpg

Way to much, you should sell us your mistake immediately for let's say $99 coz we are great people and want you to not suffer through the pain of owning this awesome rig. 🤣

You've got a good deal. All parts will be available for years to come.

Way to much, you should sell us your mistake immediately for let's say $99 coz we are great people and want you to not suffer through the pain of owning this awesome rig. 🤣

You've got a good deal. All parts will be available for years to come.
🤣🤣🤣🤣 thanks I felt like it was a solid deal and I've been looking to get a tailon for a while now but they discontinued them before I could get one and I didnt think I'd find one 2nd hand very easily

I’d say it was a good deal 👍🏻

Smiles for miles bud
Hell yea im pretty stoked arrma discontinued them before I could get my hands on one so this guy offered I couldn't pass it up
If you enjoy it, then what does it matter???
With them being discontinued and unable to buy one brand new due to that I guess it really doesn't matter just wanted to see if a used stock one is worth $450 i guess lol cuz alot of people rave about the talion 6s kraton and 6s Notorious I've already got the 6s Notorious and 6s typhon and I'm actually trading for a 6s v4 kraton next weekend

Don't be worried about Arrma discontinuing something, it simply means a slightly different new version is coming.
Oh im not most of their stuff is universal within the same line i.e 3s 6s 8s and thier is tons of hop up parts available
I built my talion exb from parts off eBay for just under 420 bucks. I already had motor/esc and an slt3 radio. They sure are great machines aren’t they?
From what I've seen on videos and what not their some badass cars I'll run mine as soon as I get back in town cuz I work out of town for a week or longer at a time

Nice....glad you have a Talion in your collection!!
Thank You im glad I finally got one lol might be adding a Kraton 6s v4 this next weekend as well that would make 7 or 8 arrma cars for me and I love everyone so far

My first Arrma was the Felony, then bought a Limitless. Love em both. Thinking about a Kraton 6s. 🏁
My first arrma car was the 3s typhon I've s9nce added a 4s kraton 6s typhon 6s Notorious 8s limitless and now this 6s talion

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back