Infraction Diff oil stock infraction v2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carlucho

Reaction score
Hi guys, can anyone tell me what is the stock diff oil in this model v2, front- center - rear, because if I like how is going I keep the same setup 😎. Open to any suggestions 👍🏻. By the way, this car is massive 😅

86555421-F40E-4D00-837D-376F9812D299.jpeg

Hi guys, can anyone tell me what is the stock diff oil in this model v2, front- center - rear, because if I like how is going I keep the same setup 😎. Open to any suggestions 👍🏻. By the way, this car is massive 😅

View attachment 249016
100K center
Front and Rear are 10k.

View attachment 249016
Make sure u open all three diffs and fill them.. I suspect you have not, hopefully I'm wrong but 9 out of 10 times they will be super low or empty.. and set your droop screws accordingly

Make sure u open all three diffs and fill them.. I suspect you have not, hopefully I'm wrong but 9 out of 10 times they will be super low or empty.. and set your droop screws accordingly
😥😥😥 almost seven hundred dollars and they don’t fill properly the diff 🤬 I can take that for the wltoys but not for this price and this brand

😥😥😥 almost seven hundred dollars and they don’t fill properly the diff 🤬 I can take that for the wltoys but not for this price and this brand
Yes I know, you are gonna be heartbroken on a few things, but its ok bro we will get through it!!
One part out a time my fellow basher!! 🤣

Last edited:
There's always gonna be a little sweat and tears in this Hobby. Nothings perfect, but this forum and the awesome people on it will guide you through every step. It's worth it!! 😁✌️

Yes I know, you are gonna be heartbroken on a few things, but its ok bro we will get through it!!
One part out a time my fellow basher!! 🤣
Hahahaahaa I know bro but it’s hard to hear that 😔. You know the number of every diff oil in this car ?
There's always gonna be a little sweat and tears in this Hobby. Nothings perfect, but this forum and the awesome people on it will guide you through every step. It's worth it!! 😁✌️
😭 hahahahaha it’s a heartbroken. You know what is the number of every diff oil in this car ?
100K center
Front and Rear are 10k.
Thanks bro

+1
I run stock in my felony, if been contemplating upping it but I think I've just accommodated the driving style off the shelf!!
I use 1mil in the rear and 500k in the front end center is 20mil. On the girlfriend's limitless/infraction.. but all she does is slide around.. but since I speedruns. One is factory. 10k and 10k and the other is 20mil and 20mil. Don't have a center spur. I have a spool.

I just opened mine last night half full at best!
I’m 500k center 60k front and 30k rear. I also tried installing the red aluminum case like the fireteam has as the center diff in the front and it was catching on something I messed with it for and hour. I took it all apart and put the factory “plastic” body and it works perfect. Any explanations?

I’m 500k center 60k front and 30k rear. I also tried installing the red aluminum case like the fireteam has as the center diff in the front and it was catching on something I messed with it for and hour. I took it all apart and put the factory “plastic” body and it works perfect. Any explanations?

The lip on the black part of the case hits the GP5 gear, I had to machine mine down with a dremel. I know they advertise it as compatible with the V2 Infraction, but not without customization.

I ran 500k in the center per everone on the internet, but after some experience it results in terrible handling. I went back to the default 100k and it's great now, I might experiment with 150-200k soon.

Um idk, were there any shims on the stock diff gear when you pulled it out!?

Um idk, were there any shims on the stock diff gear when you pulled it out!?
Nope.
The front would run smooth then bind up in one spot I messed with it for an hour. Finally switch back just to see only thing different was the case. Works perfect. Now the rear I haven’t touch just the center and front but rear feels like it needs a shim so when I take it out will be interesting to see if there’s one.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back