Vendetta Diffs out of my 150mph vendetta

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tony definitely runs some fast rigs also but good lord the road he's doing it on is shortttt. If he had more space?? He isn't bashing on those servos though and thats probably a lot to do with folks having bad luck with them.

Will those same ebay diffs work in the big rock? More surface area is definitely something I'd be interested in when I start having issues with mine. I've got the blx v3 rock but don't they still use the plastic pinion/ring gear?
Yes,they'll work on all 3s lineup...tony just found a new road close to his house...suppose to try it next weekend....he'll have way more than the 4800ft he is used to

Hes gonna be flying man! You can hear his cars still winding up when he let's off. Been watching him a long time- always impressed. Earned everything he gets and then some. I just started following you on there too, most definitely impressed with your runs as well! Crazy times seeing these cars/trucks do what they can do nowadays.
Thanks for the info on the diff, ill search it out and pick up a set when I can for later.

Thats pretty awesome. I am near the area myself. Only car of mine I speed run currently is my mini b so I need considerably less room. Lol I'm actually closer to Alton. Do you know Grim Reaper in Mo? I believe he might have ties with Mark Twain but I'm not sure.
Sorry to go slightly off topic!

Thats pretty awesome. I am near the area myself. Only car of mine I speed run currently is my mini b so I need considerably less room. Lol I'm actually closer to Alton. Do you know Grim Reaper in Mo? I believe he might have ties with Mark Twain but I'm not sure.
Ya,I was just on the phone with him.im in Belleville..have to meet up an run...my spot is 15 mins away

Yes,they'll work on all 3s lineup...tony just found a new road close to his house...suppose to try it next weekend....he'll have way more than the 4800ft he is used to
They don't work on v3s... As I said the pinion gear needs trimming for it to fit on the motor mount.

So last July I bought arrma metal input gear ,ring gear an cup 50-60$.for just rear cause that's all I was blowing out...thought is was better than the HR at the time...more weight an more power an then I started blowing front diffs under braking....so I took a chance on a cheap aluminum diff from ebay that hobbyking had...installed it an ran it with no issues..some test hits today I heard the dreadful skipping,stripping of gears under power.disassembled car an compared diffs closely for 1st time..the arrma diff has much more runtime on it,but the teeth surface area an much longer input shaft an a bunch of 130,140,an few 150 hits an I'm sold on the 31$ diffs...arrma diffs stripped 2 spools teeth cause the short teeth..input gear on arrma diff about done

View attachment 293077

View attachment 293078

View attachment 293079

View attachment 293080

View attachment 293081

View attachment 293082

View attachment 293083

View attachment 293084

View attachment 293085
I’m gonna have to try these

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back