Big Rock Dual Motor Mount

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Logan's_Rcs

Reaction score
Hello all,

Recently my friend designed up a dual motor mount for the arrma 3s line.

We are trying to gauge if there would be any interest in this, we were thinking it would most likely be used for speed runs. It could also be used with higher kv motors, i.e. two castle 1410's or likewise for extreme amounts of power with minimal heat.

IMG_1667.jpg

IMG_1664.jpg

IMG_1665.jpg

To be honest it probably isn’t worth the trouble.
I’ve got the fastest 3s line speedrun car at 175mph to date with a single motor and have issues with drivetrain failure. Adding extra weight of two systems will just put more stress on the drivetrain.

With that said it’s still a really cool idea.

What would be much much better suited is to build a single motor motor mount that is setup like the 6s line and bolts thru the chassis with a support underneath.
To finally get rid of the limitations of the stock motor mount.

What would be much much better suited is to build a single motor motor mount that is setup like the 6s line and bolts thru the chassis with a support underneath.

Does anyone have a picture of what the rear diff input looks like on the 3s????

Agree. I’m surprised nobody has designed this. Shouldn’t be that complicated but maybe it’s just not worth the trouble.

Does anyone have a picture of what the rear diff input looks like on the 3s????
image.jpg
This is the spline for the front and rear that a spool/driveshaft needs to attach to.

Unfortunately making a part with the female version of that can be expensive and has deterred a couple people I know from making anything so far

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back