Due to inflation and a possibility of a recession.😤 What will you sacrifice to save money for another rc or parts?😁👍

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you can balance in these 2 words (Wants/Needs) you are on the right track. I was brought up like this: If you do not have the CASH in the bank to pay for anything purchased on a credit card, don't buy it. RC is a want.

There are other things that drive people to purchase unnecessary things like social media. "I want to be the FIRST one to post it on social media". That breaks people too, it's an EGO thing for some of them.

I will never sacrifice anything to RC. RC would be the first to go If I needed the money. All other man toys would be sold too before I sacrifice any nutrition/food/roof/transportation/ for my family.

This whole thing can be summed up into 1 word. LIFE. Adapt and deal till the next. (y)
Agreed 💯

Couldn't agree with you more. That's the way I am to. I was just being sarcastic. I thought a little humor would brighten someone's morning.
That wasn't directed at you, but I went back and read your post. I miss little Debbie, might have to go scoop up a box of them white cakes with the chocolate drizzled lines on them. :LOL:

If you can balance in these 2 words (Wants/Needs) you are on the right track. I was brought up like this: If you do not have the CASH in the bank to pay for anything purchased on a credit card, don't buy it. RC is a want.

There are other things that drive people to purchase unnecessary things like social media. "I want to be the FIRST one to post it on social media". That breaks people too, it's an EGO thing for some of them.

I will never sacrifice anything to RC. RC would be the first to go If I needed the money. All other man toys would be sold too before I sacrifice any nutrition/food/roof/transportation/ for my family.

This whole thing can be summed up into 1 word. LIFE. Adapt and deal till the next. (y)
Very true...but seriously do you have water with your fruit loops to.🤣🤣🤣
That wasn't directed at you, but I went back and read your post. I miss little Debbie, might have to go scoop up a box of them white cakes with the chocolate drizzled lines on them. :LOL:
😋
Should I wrap my slicks with duct tape so they can last longer so I can save money for more parts🤣

Very true...but seriously do you have water with your fruit loops to.🤣🤣🤣

😋
Should I wrap my slicks with duct tape so they can last longer so I can save money for more parts🤣
1678031845606.png

Who you callin fruit loop?

I was kidding but.....
Fruit loopFruit loopFruit loopFruit loopFruit loopFruit loopFruit loopFruit loopFruit loopFruit loopFruit loopFruit loopFruit loopFruit loopFruit loop
Fruit loopFruit loopFruit loopFruit loopFruit loopFruit loopFruit loopFruit loopFruit loopFruit loopFruit loopFruit loopFruit loopFruit loopFruit loop

I was kidding but.....
Spammer 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I know you were just kidding.lol

RC would be the first to go If I needed the money. All other man toys would be sold too
No way.....All other man toys 1st, then RC! 😜:ROFLMAO:

Agree 1,000% though! Real life/needs/family 1st!! (y)

Will not cut back on anything to afford wants/toys. If that's the case, then can't afford toy. Cash for everything I own.
Hell no I won't cash my rigs in .I rather sleep under a bridge with all of them around me to protect me
From the pigeons🤣🤣🤣🤣

Some of my old man medical problems are helping out as I need to reduce my intake of rich, fatty, and spicy foods as well as reduce coffee... it turns out chicken is cheaper than choice rib eye. I'll need to buy more RCs to keep up with all the extra money!

Last edited:
Jenny's RC and ebay for me are ways to save that loot.jennys has a lot of good parts for less and I allways find good deals on eBay.😁👍
Some of my old man medical problems are helping out as I need to Rice my intake of rich, fatty, and spicy foods as well as reduce coffee... it turns out chicken is cheaper than choice rib eye. I'll need to buy more RCs to keep up with all the extra money!
I don't know what country you live in but here in the u.s chicken is like prime rib.lol.back 2 years ago chicken was $1.99 a pound on the high end and now it's at $5.00 on the low end without a sale .maybey if I'm lucky I might see it for $3.99 on sale 😟 butt I still buy it regardless because we eat a lot of chicken in my house.don't eat to much red meat .it's not good for ya .moderation is the key👍and as for coffee I can't give that up bud . hell no

Last edited:
Jenny's RC and ebay for me are ways to save that loot.jennys has a lot of good parts for less and I allways find good deals on eBay.😁👍

I don't know what country you live in but here in the u.s chicken is like prime rib.lol.back 2 years ago chicken was $1.99 a pound on the high end and now it's at $5.00 on the low end without a sale .maybey if I'm lucky I might see it for $3.99 on sale 😟 butt I still buy it regardless because we eat a lot of chicken in my house.don't eat to much red meat .it's not good for ya .moderation is the key👍and as for coffee I can't give that up bud . hell no
Coffee hurts my stomach and makes me nauseated so I need to cut down. Even if I buy the most expensive free range organic chicken it's still easy under half of what good steak runs. What's killing me is the no pepper/ spice/ anything acidic... alcohol too. Old age is overrated.

Coffee hurts my stomach and makes me nauseated so I need to cut down. Even if I buy the most expensive free range organic chicken it's still easy under half of what good steak runs. What's killing me is the no pepper/ spice/ anything acidic... alcohol too. Old age is overrated.
Sorry to hear you can't handle spice or coffee any more😟 I'm Portuguese so I love spicy food .not necessarily hot spice but I'm used to it . coffee yeah it would stink to not have it but if I had to give it up due to health reasons I would also .maybey coffee flavored milk instead??

I'm saving some dough on potato chips, they have skyrocketed. Bag of Doritos cost $5.50 where I am at.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back