Kraton Dust cover

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have not, but mine is still the cheapest. X-Large, black, dollar store panty hose! A couple of bucks a pair, and you can get at least two covers each, more if you have a short chassis. And yes, they work, do a decent job, and make your truck look sexy when the body's off. Pain to get on the first time, as wheels have to come off. After that, roll them back or forth depending on what you want to work on. Ran with them in the snow recently, nothing crazy, but chassis was almost completely dry. Summer testing for air flow, still needs to be done, and I'll comment when I do.

Attachments

• 20181214_003301.jpg
    20181214_003301.jpg
    280.3 KB · Views: 178
I have not, but mine is still the cheapest. X-Large, black, dollar store panty hose! A couple of bucks a pair, and you can get at least two covers each, more if you have a short chassis. And yes, they work, do a decent job, and make your truck look sexy when the body's off. Pain to get on the first time, as wheels have to come off. After that, roll them back or forth depending on what you want to work on. Ran with them in the snow recently, nothing crazy, but chassis was almost completely dry. Summer testing for air flow, still needs to be done, and I'll comment when I do.
And I keep forgetting to buy panty hose....

Lol. Awesome idea. I just may try that on my Kraton or Granite! Thanks for sharing
Just don't use your wife's nice ones lol

Lol. Awesome idea. I just may try that on my Kraton or Granite! Thanks for sharing
If you're married (or even if you're not) try explaining that purchase:p

How has the worked out for you? I was kinda worried it would get too hot haha

I have the dusty motor, its perfect and the quality it's amazing. Better invest on a quality cover that does the job! Check out how much mud protected from coming in my electronic.

Byeee

Attachments

• 20200718_184132.jpg
    20200718_184132.jpg
    396.4 KB · Views: 174
How has the worked out for you? I was kinda worried it would get too hot haha
I don't use dust covers too much anymore. I bought a Dusty Motors cover as well, but it was too bulky and a pain when trying to change batteries. The hosiery works okay, but they get torn up pretty quick on the bottom of the truck. This is why I chose to use something very cheap. In the end, I found that buying an air compressor and blowing out the truck after each really dusty use, was the best solution.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back