Talion MAX8 BITES THE DUST

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like it says I had a regular Max8 give up on me. I’m thinking of replacing it with the MAX8 G2 and 2250kv motors. What do you guys upgrade your Talion with?

I have a Max6. This was before the Max8 G2. With the power rating of the new G8, I would try it in a Talion. I have happy with the Max8 G2 in my Losi Lasernut U4.

My Talion is running the stock Firma 150 (set to 0 degrees), if it ever goes it just might get a Max6 or Firma 160.

Sounds like you bash pretty hard, the extra heft of the Max6 would probably do you well.

Good luck!

All these failed HW products lately feels weird. It’s usually people complaining about Castle and HW talked about as king of reliability.
Yeah, tons of issues on the new G2 line of ESC’s. Failure rates of this level from HW is definitely not something we’re used to.

Yeah, tons of issues on the new G2 line of ESC’s. Failure rates of this level from HW is definitely not something we’re used to.
I’m glad I asked. I have one G2 and haven’t had problems but it’s only running 4s on a kraton 4s V2. Now that I think of it, it does lack in punch 🤛. I put a Max6 in that I had and it runs great. A little more weight but I believe it’s got more kick. You guys just saved me some serious coin. The MAX6 I tried was one I forgot I had. Thanks Arrma FORUM

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back