Senton Esc cord fraying. Warranty?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chace_Urbanski

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
I have been driving the senton around for a month now but recently the esc cords are fraying and the car cuts out some times and you have to pinch the are where it's fraying. Is this covered by warranty?

I have been driving the senton around for a month now but recently the esc cords are fraying and the car cuts out some times and you have to pinch the are where it's fraying. Is this covered by warranty?

If it's new and you have the receipt.. Just email HH customer care dept.
Short description, photos and copy of receipt. They should be able to take care of it.

When you say esc cords, is it the cords from motor to esc. or the battery connection cord coming out of the esc?

When you say esc cords, is it the cords from motor to esc. or the battery connection cord coming out of the esc?
The cord coming out of esc
If it's new and you have the receipt.. Just email HH customer care dept.
Short description, photos and copy of receipt. They should be able to take care of it.
I did not buy it from hh I got it at hobby town

These ones

20230303_164627.jpg

Don't think HH will cover that. Looks like user damage. They might, but I wouldn't expect it.
There are a number of things that can make an ESC cut out.
A dead fan is one of them. Motor will overheat and not move.
Just cut out the damaged section and splice back together. That connection has enough extra slack that it shouldn't be a problem.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back