ESC Mounting For Kraton Roller

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I found this PDF about calibrating Transmitter and receiver through the ESC, but nothing about programming yet. This is turning out to be a lot tricker than I anticipated šŸ˜«
Sorry man, sounds like there's a Castle card you can get and use, or the link..not familiar with Castle stuff myself.
TBH, the only thing I typically program on an esc is throttle range which of course is necessary..
I don't believe the Castle card or link have anything to do with throttle calibration though?
https://www.castlecreations.com/en/field-link-for-driving-010-0063-00
Oh, I see, the link I shared earlier does at least tell you how to calibrate throttle range.. you can give it a test run after going through that?
The more I learn of Castle products, the less I want to own any..

Sorry man, sounds like there's a Castle card you can get and use, or the link..not familiar with Castle stuff myself.
TBH, the only thing I typically program on an esc is throttle range which of course is necessary..
I don't believe the Castle card or link have anything to do with throttle calibration though?
https://www.castlecreations.com/en/field-link-for-driving-010-0063-00
Oh, I see, the link I shared earlier does at least tell you how to calibrate throttle range.. you can give it a test run after going through that?
The more I learn of Castle products, the less I want to own any..
Starting to think I should've just stuck with the OEM Spektrum stuff :ROFLMAO:

Starting to think I should've just stuck with the OEM Spektrum stuff :ROFLMAO:
Well, the Spektrum does seem easier without any of the cards or Castle link anyway..
Like I've said no experience with the Castle. I would get whichever programming method makes the most sense, and go from there.
I hope that system proves to be excellent for you! I have no reason to believe it won't. I just don't like having to buy extras to use what I've already bought, just me. I'm impossible sometimes. LOL.

Hey guys, just wanted to share the finished product. I had to reprogram the ESC via Castle Link at my LHS to get everything precisely dialed in, it literally only took 2 minutes. Once that was done it ran like a dreamšŸ˜„ It's extremely powerful on 4s, so powerful that I'm scared I'm going to shred something if I run it on 6s lol. The fan setup sounds like a jet about to take off, it seems to do a good job of keeping things cool. This was my first time building a roller, and I must admit it was much more fun/satisfying than simply buying a RTR.

20221028_175648.jpg

Hey guys, just wanted to share the finished product. I had to reprogram the ESC via Castle Link at my LHS to get everything precisely dialed in, it literally only took 2 minutes. Once that was done it ran like a dreamšŸ˜„ It's extremely powerful on 4s, so powerful that I'm scared I'm going to shred something if I run it on 6s lol. The fan setup sounds like a jet about to take off, it seems to do a good job of keeping things cool. This was my first time building a roller, and I must admit it was much more fun/satisfying than simply buying a RTR.

View attachment 252818
Awesome!! CongratsšŸ‘ Take ur time and get used to it, I have no doubts it'll take the 6s power when ur ready. Enjoy!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back