Kraton EXB arms aren’t bashable at all????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most stock arms on alot of RC's don't hold up. You did keep mentioning it was cold out and that has a big effect on those plastics. Nice bash spot.

Most stock arms on alot of RC's don't hold up. You did keep mentioning it was cold out and that has a big effect on those plastics. Nice bash spot.
I’m not sure when plastic is supposed to become brittle and break but it was a good 32 degrees out yesterday. Winter us coming

I’m not sure when plastic is supposed to become brittle and break but it was a good 32 degrees out yesterday. Winter us coming
32 degrees and you are saying the EXB arms aren't bashable? ??? You need to have realistic expectations. Once you get to freezing, plastic becomes very brittle. Maybe mention that you feel the arms aren't bashable in freezing temps ??

32 degrees and you are saying the EXB arms aren't bashable? ??? You need to have realistic expectations. Once you get to freezing, plastic becomes very brittle. Maybe mention that you feel the arms aren't bashable in freezing temps ??
Ok Ill be more realistic. EXB arms are bashable for two bashing sessions then you have to buy more
Ok Ill be more realistic. EXB arms are bashable for two bashing sessions then you have to buy more
Compared to my RPM arms they don’t hold up. My RPM arms have been through the same session multiple times tho.

Compared to my RPM arms they don’t hold up. My RPM arms have been through the same session multiple times tho.
I cracked a front upper EXB arm when I landed a big jump right on the front wheel. Other than that my arms are holding up just fine. That's just my experience. Sorry for your troubles ? Also, my experience with RPM arms is that they warp far too easily. It bothers me that I have to take them off, boil them and bend them back into shape.

I cracked a front upper EXB arm when I landed a big jump right on the front wheel. Other than that my arms are holding up just fine. That's just my experience. Sorry for your troubles ? Also, my experience with RPM arms is that they warp far too easily. It bothers me that I have to take them off, boil them and bend them back into shape.
I’d take warped RPM arms over cracked stock arms. Ill just keep the EXB under it’s limits from now on until we get RPM EXB arms if that ever happens

Way back when I got my first set of RPM's I didn't realize they warped until I stored my Notorious with the wheels on that first winter. Looked like it was frowning.

I have a question for you bickety.. can you check all your droop screws for me? I always set mine and this exb is aggravating me. Every droop screw is smashing back into the arms fully extended shocks. This is going to result in bent shafts and rod ends. I never had this issue with 6s arms or rpm arms.

I have a question for you bickety.. can you check all your droop screws for me? I always set mine and this exb is aggravating me. Every droop screw is smashing back into the arms fully extended shocks. This is going to result in bent shafts and rod ends. I never had this issue with 6s arms or rpm arms.

That typically happens when your springs have too much preload and or wrong shock pistons/oil. When you get air and the suspension slams down on the droop screws they can strip out and push back into the arms, as you know.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back