Kraton EXB, no stock to repair..!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Order from china
Will take a year to arrive
Told my hobbyshop going to wait for what they say
Woof...do you live in the middle of the Bermuda Triangle? Wrangle up some dolphins and GTFO of there ;)

For Pete's sake, shouldn't be that difficult to find some washers...granted, very thin washers but shims are basically washers. Literally made in every country, probably even in Ethiopia ;)

Go down to your local hardware store and see of they have anything even close to what you need or order something online or see if anyone who shops at your lhs has one or two you can have for your project. If I lived near you I'd toss two or three of each of the shims/washers I have just so you could try them all...don't be afraid to experiment, find something close and dry fit together to see if it'll work. Washers are super cheap so buy them all and try them all...You can do this bro ;)

Woof...do you live in the middle of the Bermuda Yriangle?

For Pete's sake, shouldn't be that difficult to find some washers...granted, very thin washers but shims are basically washers. Literally made in every country, probably even in Ethiopia ;)

Go down to your local hardware store and see of they have anything even close to what you need or order something online or see if anyone who shops at your lhs has one or two you can have for your project. If I lived near you I'd toss two or three of each of the shims/washers I have just so you could try them all...don't be afraid to experiment, find something close and dry fit together to see if it'll work. You can do this bro ;)
My hobbyshop told me they had the part but relaised it was the wrong part because the shims were 5mm in diameter when it needs to be 6mm fingers cross

My hobbyshop told me they had the part but relaised it was the wrong part because the shims were 5mm in diameter when it needs to be 6mm fingers cross
Hrm, 5mm it very close to 6mm...are they the right thickness? Seems to me that thicjness is the most important trait in the case of a shim...that and it fitting the task at hand which in this case is to put space between two objects. As long as it fits and doesn't bind or cause any I'd be trying them...i have used washers that were made with imperial measurements on my ECX, not the same size but it was close enough and that washer has been in the ECX's hub for almost two years...it was...not the greatest fit but it did rhe job and doesn't seem to be negatively affecting the bearing or pin it rubs against so far...

If we were talking about bearings or something that has to be more precise it'd be a different story but we're talking about flat metal rings that sit between things...

Hrm, 5mm it very close to 6mm...are they the right thickness? Seems to me that thicjness is the most important trait in the case of a shim...that and it fitting the task at hand which in this case is to put space between two objects. As long as it fits and doesn't bind or cause any I'd be trying them...i have used washers that were made with imperial measurements on my ECX, not the same size but it was close enough and that washer has been in the ECX's hub for almost two years...it was...not the greatest fit but it did rhe job and doesn't seem to be negatively affecting the bearing or pin it rubs against so far...

If we were talking about bearings or something that has to be more precise it'd be a different story but we're talking about flat metal rings that sit between things...
MUGE0206 was the shims bad mews my hobbyshop doesn't have the right mugen shims if i want them 2-4 weeks
A26ECE8C-BB9E-4CC0-B759-A4D00B0767D3.png

Order from china
Will take a year to arrive
Told my hobbyshop going to wait for what they say

why are you so difficult ? have you never heard of google ? ???
if you have the part number you will get there automatically ? what do you not understand ??
You get the answer now you have to do your homework and arrange it yourself.
Then you are a big boy and when you have done that ? you will get a sticker from me

I believe you are in England right?

maybe you can order in the Netherlands ???
https://rcspeedshop.nl/product/diff-einmessscheiben-ht-diff-mugen-seiki/
MUGE0206 was the shims bad mews my hobbyshop doesn't have the right mugen shims if i want them 2-4 weeksView attachment 94578
Mabey corona have something to do with that ? the world those nog spin around you?

if you have the part number you will get there automatically ? what do you not understand ??
Then you are a big boy and when you have done that ? you will get a sticker from me

It's not his fault, it is difficult to find exact matches in some places. I had a heck of a time finding larger shims made for RC which is why I went "close enough" and used some washers from my local hardware store...no need to get angry with your words ;)
Try the mugen site, shows available where I am...

http://www.mugenracing.com/e2243-diff-washer-set-htd-x8-e-x8t-e/

Mabey corona have something to do with that ? the world those nog spin around you?
Im in canada

if i put "E2243 Diff. Washer Set" everything is overseas or from the states for 5$ shims on rc planet they charge 13usd for shipping like20-25$ for 4 shims lol

172CE864-8ADF-44C7-AAB4-D2ECE38C78D1.png

Well what can i say LOL
Jeezuss bro! Do you live in the middle of a native camp out on the tundra? I'm starting to think it'd be easier for you to just move closer to the boarder! LOL ?
It takes 2weeks to reach the border and 2-3 days to get to my door

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back