Kraton EXB, no stock to repair..!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You’re always complaining about shipping costs. If you don’t like it, move to the US ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

No.. sucks to live in Quebec.
Usa is not so safe atm until you know who needs to win. Yeah i complain about about shipping if its a few dollars okay idc but when its almost 20$ca on a 13$ order well?

Shipping is more than the shims themselves lol
Sucks to live in canada

Nah, my orders from China have been coming in less than 10 days lately. Banggood. I’m in Ottawa - I get stuff from China for $6 shipping no worries. Order from anywhere other than the US right now. ForArrma parts your LHS will likely get them faster. HH prioritizes the local shops. I was at Great Hobbies Ottawa today. They got a HUGE Arrma order and it was mostly gone. Kraton 8S, Notorious, 2 EXBs, bunch of 3S and Mega’s. I watched a guy my age (50 ish) rock out with a Senton 3S For “his granddaughter” and an Outcast for himself. The LHS staff stock Traxxas stuff too but recommend Arrma in most cases.

I was talking about the Felony and two of them ordered it. Both said they hadn’t planned on another RC but.... they had to. ?
We got room here in Texas, the cost of living is very reasonable and you can readily get parts! Come on down amigo!
Lol. Just don’t get sick. We have even more room plus water and public health care. ?

Usa is not so safe atm until you know who needs to win. Yeah i complain about about shipping if its a few dollars okay idc but when its almost 20$ca on a 13$ order well?
then make sure you need more stuff and place an order that is worth it ?
but do not constantly whine about it because that is your reality.

the solution has been given to you ? you can do something with it or not ....
Now you're just hard to do ? and stepping on the floor because you don't have shims ?
Doesn't make any sense at all ?

Now you're just hard to do ? and stepping on the floor because you don't have shims ?
Dang bro, why you so harsh?

I am not writing anything wrong ? it is reality.

he doesn't want the solutions
Well that's his choice and now it's done and stop whining and end off topic ?

I just want the fix to work when i see people running on the blx system and diff is shimmed to specs and the gears gets chiped well i have the right to be concern about my 1000$ purchase

I don't have the problem ?
I just listened to the solution and ordered it right away you could have done that too?

But no you have to behave like a small child ? and complain about it ?
So what arrma fiddlesticked up some numbers, poop happens Just as if the V4 have no problems but you buy it with a smiley ?hoe many shims those that car need te be bulletproof ?
And out of warranty they still send those iron plates to you ?

I have that plates in it ? works fine and I will order those shims when they are there.
I don't see the problem and again it drives fine ? so don't even think I do the chance

patience it really doesn't go faster, because you don't want to pay for it.

So suck it up

And you won't be fined for saying something someone finds offensive and yes, lots of guns! LOL! ...MERKA

Fined? You don’t know what you are talking about. I’m pretty offensive so I’d know - I’d get fined every week if that was the case! I’m a grumpy old man after all. ?

You can keep your guns. That’s only a selling point for other Americans. ?‍♂️

And you won't be fined for saying something someone finds offensive and yes, lots of guns! LOL! ...MERKA
Where do you get fined for saying something? ??‍♂️?

Example Canadian thought police fined a comedian for telling a joke, he's appealing now: https://montrealgazette.com/news/ca...int/wcm/75fe9bb5-6b0f-4774-a9af-6bc0680e0798/
It has something to do with how the "hate speach" laws are set up. If someone takes enough offense by your words they can have you criminally prosecuted.
I am not writing anything wrong ? it is reality.

he doesn't want the solutions
Well that's his choice and now it's done and stop whining and end off topic ?
Your writing method comes off as very final and harsh is all. Maybe learn to speak less commanding and more nicely brother. Dude was listening to us, and asking other questions. Who amoung us hasn't had frustrations and felt the need to vent that? If you say you've never complained about something I'd say you're lying.

That said, what I mean is for example, this phrase:
"Well that's his choice and now it's done and stop whining and end off topic"
This comes off very much like your just being a jerk and it is unnecessary, it sounds like your used to others just doing whaf you say and YOU are whining because they didn't listen to YOU and just do what YOU want...

Know what I mean, all I'm saying is demands and commands = hostile perception which often leads to being perceived as being jerky...don't be Jerry please ;)

If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all ;)
I don't have the problem ?
I just listened to the solution and ordered it right away you could have done that too?

But no you have to behave like a small child ? and complain about it ?
So what arrma fiddlesticked up some numbers, poop happens Just as if the V4 have no problems but you buy it with a smiley ?hoe many shims those that car need te be bulletproof ?
And out of warranty they still send those iron plates to you ?

I have that plates in it ? works fine and I will order those shims when they are there.
I don't see the problem and again it drives fine ? so don't even think I do the chance

patience it really doesn't go faster, because you don't want to pay for it.

So suck it up
So much wrong with u ow your presenting your argument here...major flaw is ending with "suck it up."

Jeez man, did your mom not love you enough or maybe Dad a little too hard on you growing up? So harsh...

Last edited:
[QUOTE="Surchaufeur, post: 367950, memberat lol well the states where the crazy left is burning everything down im referring to anyway end of this politics are not allowed here
[/QUOTE]
Don't disagree but we were talking about Canadians being fined for what they say by law.

Here in the US it's more the local politicians either doing nothing when they should be doing something or their just trying to appease the mob by throwing platitudes at them and not following the laws as written but as the mobs wants them to be written...it is indeed a mess here in the US and you can thank identity politics for this mess. None of the continuing "peaceful protests" are about police brutality, it seems to me we're regressing back to segregation and intolerance and I weep for the US...

I live just off the island of Montreal and I gotta say that our hobby shops are a joke when it comes to carrying Arrma gear. Anything remotely exotic, really. Besides the waiting period of 2+ weeks (pre-Covid pandemic), they charge 20-25% more than online shops. Plus... PLUS, I gotta drive into the city to pick up what I ordered (I drive a Hemi-powered Durango so ya know she has a heavy drinking problem).

I get locals raving, “Support your LHS!”. Ummm.... fk that. The reasoning behind these people is that LHS can help loyal customers if they need technical help, but as a jet engine technician, I can handle the proper shimming of a given differential. Furthermore, majority of LHS are mere “parts changers” and do not troubleshoot WHY something broke. What good is that??

So I give 98% of my business to my neighbors across the border. Shipping expensive? Bahhhhh.... not when it gets me what I need delivered to my door and not having to deal with bullsht small talk at LHS (ya... I’m introverted). I just order a larger quantity of consumables that I need is all.

Moral of the story: Don’t b!tch about shipping costs... make it work for you.

Canadians are not blessed with Amendments, so freedom of speech is not something which protects us. Because of this, lots of canadians get stomach ulcers from keeping things to themselves ?

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back