Favorite ‘non-rc’ picture lately.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2018 Audi R8. 600 hp. 5.2L v10.
PXL_202110201_025023512.jpg

EDIT:
oh wow a base model audi r8. what you buy when you want a lambo but cant afford one.
imagine buying something with a v10 but wanting a STEALTHY car like honestly broooooooooo
i bet hes straight piped it tho because you know he thinks he owns a racecar or something...
I know, just got it. I don't need anything else on it, has enough power for now.
#broke:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

EDIT:
oh wow a base model audi r8. what you buy when you want a lambo but cant afford one.
imagine buying something with a v10 but wanting a STEALTHY car like honestly broooooooooo
i bet hes straight piped it tho because you know he thinks he owns a racecar or something...
The funny part is that you believed me. I don't even have a car yet.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

@Mazduh3 you suck! :ROFLMAO: You get to see all the cool toys.
@Edough13 Beats the heck out of smoke doesn't it? Nice shots!
@Ginglehopper Orb Weavers are awesome, when I lived in Hawaii some of them were about the size of your hand.
That's for sure! Thanks the new phone does pretty good for sure👍🏼

@Mazduh3 bet you a new set of wheels its just some riced out shitbox:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Yep.... factory everything minus the radio and wheels but at least it's paid off and paid for its self... I could care less about it 😉

20200922_073443.jpg

Back