Favorite ‘non-rc’ picture lately.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its actually illegal for me to keep it. My licence is to catch, relocate and release only. I'd also loose my job if I did. There are a lot of snake where I work. I sometimes see up to 3 or 4 in a night.
OK, if you don’t mind…now I gotta ask what you do, where you’re at and what kind of license this is lol. You really got my curiosity going!

OK, if you don’t mind…now I gotta ask what you do, where you’re at and what kind of license this is lol. You really got my curiosity going!
I'm a Mechanic in the Pilbara Australia. Its a reptile handling licence I got for work. Snakes enter our work areas and for the safety of us and the snakes, we relocate them.

I'm a Mechanic in the Pilbara Australia. Its a reptile handling licence I got for work. Snakes enter our work areas and for the safety of us and the snakes, we relocate them.
So you are the snake guy. That is very cool. Thanks for sharing with me man, I appreciate it. Much of my life I’ve been the guy that people called when a snake was in their yard, often a rattler (i’m a property manager/realtor in Texas). I would catch them and release far away from people.

signal-2022-03-22-17-38-19-000.jpg
20220311_192516.jpg

20220311_192531.jpg

Korndawg- definitely not wild. Kinda likes mint chocolate chip ice cream...

ah a fellow rider
is it her horse or the stables?
A friend of the family's horse she rode at this show. Here is my daughters horse that she rides now and got about a month after that photo.
20211010_122104.jpg

Happy Easter my friend! Hope you’re having a beautiful day with your family. I know I am 😊
Happy Easter to you and yours my man!
I read about your day. That is awesome!
Though my time is a little behind I am about to have a great day with the fam.
Thank you my man:D

Back