Few pictures of the ebay wheels and tires.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The_Otherside

Huh?
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Military Veteran
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Mojave EXB
They look and handle amazing. All 4 for $55.

20180723_204728.jpg
20180723_204759.jpg
20180723_204736.jpg
20180723_204902.jpg
20180723_204857.jpg
20180723_204908.jpg
20180723_204840.jpg

Nice, I thought those looked familiar but I couldn't place the wheel. I looks like the tires are HPI copies, even has the same name. Like that wheel though, you got a link or a name ?

HPI Phaltline.jpg

Just got mine glued this week and tried them out tonight on my Kraton with 6s.
They worked great, every bit as good or better than the SRC Road Crushers i put on first for comparison value.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/4X-17mm-He...Model-Bigfoot-On-Road-Car-Kforce/153010211389

The seller from my auction, said they may be adding them to a US warehouse so they would be able to ship quicker, mine took almost a month I think to arrive.

TT

Edit, i realize mine has different wheels, and these wheels have a metal insert for the hex, they seem pretty good.
s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600 (1).jpg

For those of you with the ebay tires, can you post the dimensions (height and width)? I can't seem to find dimensions anywhere on the ebay listings.

Brand:Kforce
Outer Diameter: 139mm
Rim Outer Diameter:113mm
Rim Inner Diameter:103mm
Tyres Wide:70mm
Hex:17mm

They are just slightly smaller than Road Crushers, they drift quite well as they seem to have less grip than Road Crushers.

FYI, Mine were not glued from the seller I bought from, so keep that in mind you may need to glue them.

@TooTall thanks. Do they balloon at 50 MPH? How many hours have you used them for? Is the tread wearing quickly or lasting long? Do you do strictly speed runs or general street bashing (drifting, wheelies, driveway bumps, etc..)?

They don't balloon much. I use them more for street bashing, parking lot bashing.

I ran 2 6S packs thru them the other night on my Talion, power slides, spin outs, drifts, etc, and I couldn't even tell they were worn.

As I mentioned, they seem less "sticky" on the road then the Road Crushers so they spin quit a bit, but still handle nicely.

The Road Crushers, you can see wear after similar runs, actually feathering off the tread, but mine have seen a lot of packs and still have a lot of tread left. I actually bought the ebay ones, thinking the road crushers were going to wear out fast, but they have lasted quite well.

TT

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back