Notorious Firma 150 ESC rebooting upon throttle input

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Surchaufeur

Very Active Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Nero
  4. Notorious
I was going trougth some snow for 20-25 mins with no issues but on m6 last pack halfway trought my car came to a stop and kept rebooting itself when throttle was applied. Sometimes it would engage the motor for half a sec but reboot again. Ik the unplug the servo thing but im not running the spektrum junk anymore. The servo works flawlessly. Back home i dried everything up the motor started to work but rebooted a few times now its back working again. I do have one fan that likes to turn on and off since summer but i doubt that will draw insane current. My receiver is a dumbo X6 something in those lines. The esc also was acting up last year in winter too if the truck came to a stop after the first pack the motor stopped working but if i pushed it it would drive again, only difference i had a homemade snow net over all my electronics this year i don't. I hope they warranty the esc

I’m not sure if a mosfet is toast or internal short when that happens but they’re not easily rebuildable. They did warranty one for me doing that after I confirmed it wasn’t servo on a video email, it’s still sitting on the shelf in a new box.

3A7262D8-AD7F-477C-9294-D5CA6C993BE9.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back