First few weeks with my Flysky G7p

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This works below but you must change the jst-phr to a jst-syp. its a snug fit...

gensacearespammers Adventure 1100mAh 2S1P 7.4V 35C Lipo Battery Pack With JST-PHR Plug​

Someone asked earlier, and they still do not sell a Gyro enabled receiver for this radio. So the radio supports SVC but they don’t have any receivers, and you’d have to use a standalone Gyro. Hopefully they will make one soon. This uses “ant” protocol so can’t use receivers from the g5 radio.

I actually just ordered the radio link rcg6s so that I can have two radios and put half my cars on each one that way friends can drive with me but I don’t have to use the crappy RTR radios. The radio link has a Gyro so I will probably put my infraction on it.

Will be interesting to see which one I like better with hands on both. The fly sky definitely is more ergonomic and comfortable, but they both feel like quality units.

Do you know if the yeah racing wheel for the g7p is the type A or type B wheel? Amain has them both but I'm not sure which one is the right fit for the g7p. Thanks
I don’t remember. I sold the radio quite some time ago

Glad to hear positive notes on your new flysky..I own two flyskys..
FS-GT5 6 ch. and also
FS-GT5 3B 6 ch and I love them both ..I have nothing bad to say about any of them.i prefer them over Radio link .😁👍
I've been eyeballing the Flysky GT5 before and more recently the G7 (but those DumboRc's are just so cheap and good:rolleyes:). I've heard someone say the two disadvantages of the GT5 are that it's relatively heavy and eats batteries.
How do you feel the G7 is doing in those two areas?
The GT5 in my opinion does not eat up batteries..I use double AA and have lasted almost 2 months of use ..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back