Senton First modification

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Malti

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
IMG_20191115_164819.jpg

They see me rollin...

Jokes apart, best controller that will have to wait for next wage pls?

Best controller is hard to state, I personally think the Radiolink RC6GS 2.4g Transmitter is a great choice. Has a more updated look, it has GREAT range, and the very nice feature with it, is you can add up to 10 different cars to be controlled by that one Tx. Just buy as many Rx's as needed, plug them into all the cars you want under that one Tx!! Others will also have some great suggestions as well!!

Best controller is hard to state, I personally think the Radiolink RC6GS 2.4g Transmitter is a great choice. Has a more updated look, it has GREAT range, and the very nice feature with it, is you can add up to 10 different cars to be controlled by that one Tx. Just buy as many Rx's as needed, plug them into all the cars you want under that one Tx!! Others will also have some great suggestions as well!!
Error 404, 10 rcs not found (yet)

Sell a child maybe?

Or a kidney?

A child in spare parts?

Is it really usefull to put lot of money in a transmitter for this kind of chassis? If you don't plan to buy others rc, i would stay on a basic transmitter, or something really affordable like a GT3B/C or Radiolink RC4G.

A child in spare parts?

Is it really usefull to put lot of money in a transmitter for this kind of chassis? If you don't plan to buy others rc, i would stay on a basic transmitter, or something really affordable like a GT3B/C or Radiolink RC4G.
Can also look into DumboRC brand, super cheap Tx's with also super good range! Usually around $30 at almost all sites, Amazon, ebay, banggood...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back