Flysky fs it3c

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sandro

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
Does anyone have any experience with the flysky fs it3c I can't find any reviews about this radio
All I no is that it is a upgrade model to the gt3c

The GT models are basic and mostly used to be sold with a brand sticker with RTR RC's. IT models are fancier with a display and digital settings.

The GT3c works on the AFDHS, whiles the 'newer' IT3c works on the newer AFDHS 2A protocol. IT3B and IT4S are more fancier versions.
But then again the AFDHS 2A has already been replaced by the much better AFDHS 3 protocol, but for now only available on the more expensive flagship models

I have the NB4 and IT4S. And still use the IT4S for bashing in dirt.

AFAIK the AFHDS 2 was replaced by both the AFHDS 3 (for the high end) and ANT (for the low end) which the new G7P uses

I find ANT to be much better than the old AFHDS 2, as it supports telemetry and have half the latency based on my measurements.

The GT models are basic and mostly used to be sold with a brand sticker with RTR RC's. IT models are fancier with a display and digital settings.

The GT3c works on the AFDHS, whiles the 'newer' IT3c works on the newer AFDHS 2A protocol. IT3B and IT4S are more fancier versions.
But then again the AFDHS 2A has already been replaced by the much better AFDHS 3 protocol, but for now only available on the more expensive flagship models

I have the NB4 and IT4S. And still use the IT4S for bashing in dirt.
Ok thank you
I'm looking at the
Flysky fs it3c
Flysky fs gt 5
Flysky fs g7p or
Radiolink rc4gs what is your thoughts and recommendation

AFAIK the AFHDS 2 was replaced by both the AFHDS 3 (for the high end) and ANT (for the low end) which the new G7P uses

I find ANT to be much better than the old AFHDS 2, as it supports telemetry and have half the latency based on my measurements.
True, i didn't mention ANT is i considered it more for micro RC / embedded Rx, but you are right. It's indeed AFHDS 3 'lite'

Ok thank you
I'm looking at the
Flysky fs it3c
Flysky fs gt 5
Flysky fs g7p or
Radiolink rc4gs what is your thoughts and recommendation

As for advise, do you only have a kraton or do you have many RC cars?
When you buy a new radio you get 1/2/3 receivers in the box, but when you want to update a whole fleet (yes fancier radios can be used for multiple cars in case you didn't know)
This link shows which radio uses which protocol
https://www.flysky-cn.com/car-1
This link shows which receiver uses which protocol
https://www.flysky-cn.com/receivers

If it's just the kraton, the G7P (ANT protocol) would be nice. Personally i would never go for older protocols. If you have many cars, it comes down to the question, do you want to use a single radio and would you like it to be better quality or just fine?

As for radiolink, i have 2x rc4gs (v1) (i heard the v2 is much better quality wise)
You get a lot of radio for cheap, but the build quality is... very Chinese.

I just got the Flysky Noble NB4 and LOVE IT! Not sure about the model you're looking at but this one is awesome!

IMG-3697.jpg

IMG-3696.jpg

True, i didn't mention ANT is i considered it more for micro RC / embedded Rx, but you are right. It's indeed AFHDS 3 'lite'

As for advise, do you only have a kraton or do you have many RC cars?
When you buy a new radio you get 1/2/3 receivers in the box, but when you want to update a whole fleet (yes fancier radios can be used for multiple cars in case you didn't know)
This link shows which radio uses which protocol
https://www.flysky-cn.com/car-1
This link shows which receiver uses which protocol
https://www.flysky-cn.com/receivers

If it's just the kraton, the G7P (ANT protocol) would be nice. Personally i would never go for older protocols. If you have many cars, it comes down to the question, do you want to use a single radio and would you like it to be better quality or just fine?

As for radiolink, i have 2x rc4gs (v1) (i heard the v2 is much better quality wise)
You get a lot of radio for cheap, but the build quality is... very Chinese.
Thank you for the help I appreciate it
I just have the kraton I think I will go for the g7p
I would love to get the NB4 but to expensive for me right now

Thank you for the help I appreciate it
I just have the kraton I think I will go for the g7p
I would love to get the NB4 but to expensive for me right now
Noble nb4 is still considered a value high-end model, there are several more expensive (not necessarily better) alternatives. But yeah, money does not grow on trees...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back