FPVMiller's Limited

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fpvmiller

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma #4 is practically done. Just need to model and 3D print some support/securing plates and then find a body that really works.

This build started from a downed typhon6s rig I acquired from a person who just lost all interest. Basically they didn't want to fix the issues (minor IMO not even worth listing). They wanted it unloaded and I got it at the right time...$40.

Out of the rig I kept:
Typhon 6s SWB chassis
Bulkheads
Steering rack plate
Driveshafts
Sideguards
Battery tray
Rx box
ESC plate
Servo mount
50t center diff

I could have rebuilt it as a buggy or outcast (off-road) but I already have my granite-overmod and my kraton6s. Very happy with them as is. I also just finished my infraction build so I wanted something a little more unconventional.

Jennysrc to save the day. I ended up with:
Limitless shock towers
Limitless arms
Limitless shocks
Limitless wheel hubs
Limitless steering rack
Limitless bumper/diffuser set
Outcast 6s center brace

Between upgrades on my kraton6s and limitless/infraction build I had other parts laying around.

On top of jennysrc other parts I grabbed for this build were:
Hot Racing aluminum center braces front/rear typhon6s
Hot Racing aluminum steering bellcrank
Hot Racing center diff carrier
Limitless aluminum shock caps
Limitless aluminum shock collars
Limitless aluminum lower cap
Front cvd for rear install
43t/13t diff assembly
DS3225 servo

I re-used my blx185 from my kraton6s. This system (blx185) is becoming a little wh***. It's bouncing everywhere lol.
I also re-used the stock sliding motor mount from my kraton6s and the leftover pps center diff top section.

I had to cut the motor mount to accomodate the 27t pinion (from the limitless) on the 50t center diff gear. On 3S it (motor) runs cool. On 4S it starts to get hotter but considering there is no fan on there it's still doing decent. 72°C at the highest after some drifting, WOT bursts and just random cruising.

I think that's about it.

The reason I am calling it a "Limited" because it's a limitless inspired build but I can't seem to find a body that can fit over the entire setup. I would either have to get rid of the front bumper (really don't want to, I like the look) or get creative with some bodies and that would require some testing I don't think I want to do.

mockup.jpg

set1.jpeg

pps_arrma_hr1.jpg

pps_arrma_hr2.jpg

set2.jpg

limitless_bumper2.jpg

infraction_bumper1.jpg

assembled.jpg

overview1.jpg

overview2.jpg

244mm_wing.jpg

rear.jpg

body1.jpg

body2.jpg

body3.jpg

body4.jpg

Awesome maiden voyage brother. I can see the rubber. Dude, you worked it. ? Today I am running an E Revo 2.0, truggified Typhon 6s and the good ol' Kraton 6s with MM2.

Sunday Funday!!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back