Friends help me make up my mind

Pick my next car

• Total voters
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same. Shopping online now for best deal on an Ultimate.
man you're so much better off not getting an ultimate and investing that saved money into better esc/motor/servo/servo-saver/bellcrank(samething). I speak from experience as someone who has 3 xrt's in my house. The only thing you actually need from the xrt ultimate is the servo saver and the vitavon one is better anyway.

That's a joke .

I am being crazy indecisive right now and want to see where yall push me. Every time I go to buy one of these I want one of the other ones. HELPPP

I am going to get all 5 sooner than later but I am torn on what car I want to buy next. So Ill see if yall can settle it for me

The options are:

1. Traxxas 3s Fiesta ST rally car
https://traxxas.com/products/landing/fiesta-st-rally-vxl/

2. Traxxas XRT
https://traxxas.com/products/landing/xrt/

3. Mojave 6s
https://www.arrma-rc.com/en/product...-truck-with-spektrum-firma-rtr/ARA7604V2.html

4. Traxxas TRX-4 High Country F-150 ranger
https://traxxas.com/products/landing/ford-f150-pickup/

5. HPI WR8 2.0 WRX
https://www.amainhobbies.com/hpi-wr...-8-rtr-brushless-rally-car-hpi160217/p1392785
I would get the Traxxas XRT. No doubt. Morons on this site hate Traxxas. With that said, they are morons. :cool:. I hope they all see this reply. But chances are they can't read anyhow. :cool:. Oh I take it back. 🤣 . Get the XRT.

Last edited:
I would get the Traxxas XRT. No doubt. Morons on this site hate Traxxas. With that said, they are morons. :cool:. I hope they all see this reply. But chances are they can't read anyhow. :cool:.
Jonah Hill Ok GIF
do you know where you are emma stone GIF by MANIAC

It'll be a while if I do. You're right, XRT is $$$. Honestly I have lots of fun bashing my 1/10th scale stuff lately & less breakage 😄

Hobby Town in Kennesaw, 2 hours from me, has a few of the XRTs in stock. Knoxville HT has the Ultimate in stock.

I know what you mean. I have three 6s & looking for something different.
Dude, where are you in GA? We will be spending a week in Chattanooga / Dalton GA area later in summer. Possibly moving there ....... ???????

Buy what you like not what people suggest.
SAGE ADVICE !!!!!!!

Martial Arts Reaction GIF by Arrow Video

Very funny. Nice job. 😁 Got ta have a sense of humor in this hobby. :cool:
Nope, you aren't very astute. That was me calling you on being a douche to @joshludden for no reason and saying people on the ARRMA FORUM who don't like Traxxas (a direct competitor) are morons and can't read. If that's what you call humor, it's a good thing you went Airforce instead of being a comedian. I let it slide a couple times before, but there's no reason to call someone elses rig junk and be an a$$. Good day sir, this thread has been derailed enough.

jake gyllenhaal ok GIF

Last edited:
Dude, where are you in GA? We will be spending a week in Chattanooga / Dalton GA area later in summer. Possibly moving there ....... ???????
I'm about 3 hours from Chattanooga. I live about 5-7 mins off I-85 & 441 at the Banks Crossing exit. Huge interchange. Largest exit between Atlanta, well Buford-Mall of Georgia & Greenville. But the town I live in is tiny. 2100 people.

I'm about 3 hours from Chattanooga. I live about 5-7 mins off I-85 & 441 at the Banks Crossing exit. Huge interchange. Largest exit between Atlanta, well Buford-Mall of Georgia & Greenville. But the town I live in is tiny. 2100 people.
But I've been to Dalton, Jasper & Chattanooga. My friend lives in Trenton GA.

We will be spending a week in Chattanooga / Dalton GA area later in summer. Possibly moving there ..
While you're there, check out Kennesaw GA. You'd like it. I use to live in Marietta years ago. Very close to there. I hated Marietta. Kennesaw was cool place. There's a HUGE HobbyTown in Kennesaw. Like a super store. Plus lots of guns stores too & in Actworth also. About one hour from Dalton.

Last edited:
Nope, you aren't very astute. That was me calling you on being a douche to @joshludden for no reason and saying people on the ARRMA FORUM who don't like Traxxas (a direct competitor) are morons and can't read. If that's what you call humor, it's a good thing you went Airforce instead of being a comedian. I let it slide a couple times before, but there's no reason to call someone elses rig junk and be an a$$. Good day sir, this thread has been derailed enough.

jake gyllenhaal ok GIF
I too was a little confused as to why he called josh's rig a joke. I wouldn't pick it over an XRT but it still seemed like a good deal to me.

SAGE ADVICE !!!!!!!

Martial Arts Reaction GIF by Arrow Video
Thank you 😁👍 that is my original advice. Not from a fortune cookie 👍

jake gyllenhaal ok GIF
Thank you kind sir, I was trying to give him another option 🙂

Fights over a choice. Unfortunate. I guess I......I would go for a smaller rig, regardless. I personally wouldn't find a huge cumbersome RC to be of any fun. $1,000 price tag for a behemoth that requires a LOT of space to run. No good. Has nothing to do with brand, to me. In fact, a Mojave 6s would be pushing the boundary as it is. I really think smaller 1/8th to 1/10 scale rc's with 1/8th drivetrain is where it's at. That's why I put together a Typhon 6s Senton. At this point, I would go for a rally car between these choices. They can handle pavement cornering, and on less than perfect pavement along with short grass and dirt. Road cars are too low and get caught on tiny pebbles lol. From what I've observed, the large scale stuff doesn't get run near as often as 7th, 8th, and 10th scale. There's a reason for that. But as King Blitz said, you should go for what YOU want, regardless of what anyone says. From there...threads like this are just entertainment FWIW.

Thank you kind sir, I was trying to give him another option 🙂
For sure brother, there's no place for that around here. Don't like someone else's stuff? Fine, but don't attack it. It's in the rules anyway if I'm not mistaken.

That's a joke .

I would get the Traxxas XRT. No doubt. Morons on this site hate Traxxas. With that said, they are morons. :cool:. I hope they all see this reply. But chances are they can't read anyhow. :cool:. Oh I take it back. 🤣 . Get the XRT.
@joshludden He called me out anyway. :sneaky:

Back