Vendetta From3 to 6s vendetta build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Infraction
  3. Typhon 3s
I put a 3DRC 150 Amp Esc plate and a 150 amp Ecs and a 2050KV motor from papa burgandy’s rc stash pile it has way more tork but I am only running 4s it was a tight fit but I got it in there, don’t know much about it so I had some trouble but now it runs 2x as good can’t wait for 6s

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I did the conversion myself and went back to stock. I don't speed run and as a basher it makes no sense way to hard on the stock parts imo

Ony really usefull for speed running. Running it on 4s makes sense but on 6s you are just adding extra weight and stress on diff components. Deffinitley do try it as its way too much fun
Yeah have not yet definitely will post a video when I do of it it had no back diff oil just a bunch of grease but yeah 4 or 6s is the way to go

Since this got bumped, I'd like to report I'ev converted by 6s vendetta back to 4s. Its true, the stuff needed for 6s is just too heavy for that car. I did get my vendetta up to 80 before the spur got destroyed, I figured I had destroyed a diff, but once I looked at metal diff prices, and the limitless went on sale, I decided to go limitless. Now I just found out that my 6s motor has a bad shaft do to the vendetta break down.

Back