Typhon Front bumper for Typhon 3s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZiGGYia

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Been trying to find a bumper for my Typhon 3s and cant seem to find a good one that provides good coverage. My son keeps crashing his and breaking control arms. Thanks in advance.

T bone racing has a bumper. Is he running into things with his wheels? Also, do you have RPM A-Arms? If not I would highly recommend them if you break another A-Arm.
Thanks, yes he's running into things with the wheels. I did upgrade last time to the RPM A-Arms. Ill check out your suggestion.

I would avoid T-Bone Racing, their bumpers are not worth your time. My guardian bumper snapped in half when my car rolled off a 3 foot ledge at a skate park.
So I tried the Kraton 4s bumper and that broke super easily as well and I didn't even crash just running it around a track................

Bombard RPM with emails demanding bumpers for the 3s line.

20210424_194425.jpg

I would avoid T-Bone Racing, their bumpers are not worth your time. My guardian bumper snapped in half when my car rolled off a 3 foot ledge at a skate park.
So I tried the Kraton 4s bumper and that broke super easily as well and I didn't even crash just running it around a track................

Bombard RPM with emails demanding bumpers for the 3s line.

View attachment 143065
That seems like a different bumper. The ones for the Typhon are one piece and the holes are a lot higher.

Granite bumper works well. Let me know if you want to see a picture. I have both versions. I haven’t tried the newest version bumper on it yet but will change it out for the likes!

That seems like a different bumper. The ones for the Typhon are one piece and the holes are a lot higher.
That's the bumper for the Kraton 4s. I emailed them like a week ago and they haven't even responded to my claim yet.

I'm also off the t-bone bandwagon. Their warranty got super sketch. I've been running senton bumpers on my son's 4s turphon, and I've been utterly amazed at how much better they hold up than everything else I've tried.

No issues with my bastion I purchased a few weeks back. I’ve beat the snot out of it and multiple crash’s and shows no signs of damage. I like em. I don’t like is their wheely bar for my mt410 :( the wheels Grenaded on the second outing. And the mount to shock tower is the factory pos

I'm using the Granite Bumper as well. Works absolutely fine and had no issues (like bented motor mount) any more since installed.

Thanks for the input and options guys. Ill be trying the t-bone bumper when it comes in and Ill report back how it works out.

I got my T Bone Racing Guardian bumper for my Typhon 3S V3 yesterday afternoon, and installed it this morning. It fits right over the stock bumper, so there's a lot of support behind it. No modifications to the Typhon 3S were needed.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back