Talion Front Driveshaft Vibration

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dylan9888

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hey, I'm speedrunning my Talion EXB 6s. I'm having a really tough time with the front center driveshaft. At high speed, it is vibrating so badly that the diff input bearings keep shattering. I'm running M2C diff input cups (true and balanced), Scorched Titanium driveshafts (no bends etc..) , and a Scorched center spool.

Has anybody ran into a similar problem before? I can't figure out a solution to this one!

Last edited:
What bearings are you using?? Brand?? Gp5 will help lower shaft rpm. I have talion chassis typhon and use the long spool but before that I had the stock length scorthched shaft and it did well. I only run low cell so it wasn't crazy fast runs. With stock length scortched, it handled 138mph on 4s power pretty well though, but I also had gp5

What bearings are you using?? Brand?? Gp5 will help lower shaft rpm. I have talion chassis typhon and use the long spool but before that I had the stock length scorthched shaft and it did well. I only run low cell so it wasn't crazy fast runs. With stock length scortched, it handled 138mph on 4s power pretty well though, but I also had gp5
Wow that's a quick Typhon! I'm running Jim's Bearings. I think I'm going to give the gp5 diff a try. Like you said, the lower shaft can only help the situation.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back