Vendetta Fun size Infraction (Mega 3s-4s conversion) 🙃

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn you @parcou !! 😁
No i was gonna save them for a forum member in need but I guess u can have them.. I guess your the member!! 😂
LOL

I do not mind sharing or helping a forum member. I really need or use the AVC rx. I have a Spektrum rx be glad to give it away....need to look not sure if it is a 300 or 315 model.

Damn you @parcou !! 😁
No i was gonna save them for a forum member in need but I guess u can have them.. I guess your the member!! 😂
Do we have a deal?

If you want to, DM me and we can discuss the nitty gritty details.

Thanks.

More like not doing... Not centering!I have a cheap 20kg servo from Amazon in it. Worked fine in my granite but giving me fits now. I have an S651 I plan on putting in soon.
The Spektrum S651 is junk. Only 7kg of torque. Stock Arrma 3s servo.Better off buying another cheap servo from Amazon or get a Spektrum S652 from a Arrma 6s rig from JennysRC. Or spend a bit extra and get a Powerhobby servo that is strong and actually reliable

The Spektrum S651 is junk. Only 7kg of torque. Stock Arrma 3s servo.Better off buying another cheap servo from Amazon or get a Spektrum S652 from a Arrma 6s rig from JennysRC. Or spend a bit extra and get a Powerhobby servo that is strong and actually reliable
Thanks for the tip! I'm not well-versed in servo speak. Back in my Nitro days we just popped in a steering servo from a T-max for hi torque and speed. Lots of advancements since those days!

Agreed, the S651 is junk on an off-road basher. My mini infraction is doing great with one for parking lot bashing. I know it’ll probably fail at some point and then I’ll throw in S652 in…but I had a new 651 sitting around so why waste it lol.

Got a few things in.. prolly wait to order more stuff until I figure out what I'm gonna do with the diffs!! Check it out @parcou .. 44 bucks for the rx!! 🤣

20220901_174413.jpg

Who the hell shoo gooes a road body?!
I do.
But…why??
SKATE PARK!! And I run into things. This body is my favorite of all RTRs I have so I want it to last. I mainly reinforce the areas I’m most concerned about. Took less then an hour since I’ve done 10 bodys now. The cement board fiber tape is awesome, way better then plain wallboard fiber tape.

View attachment 219270

View attachment 219271

View attachment 219272

View attachment 219273
Did you find that the tires rub against the body once you added the tape an goo?

Did you find that the tires rub against the body once you added the tape an goo?
Not really. I was careful where I did the wheel wells

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back