Senton good tools

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These work for me.if they feel close to stripping always add heat....soder gun tip sitting in hex for 10mins works great.saw it on this forum,tried it..AWESOME

Screenshot_20201021-081755_Amazon Shopping.jpg

They do look good and have nice reviews. @jondilly1974 do u have experience with these? I really want to go for them and when I am able to get the mips I will definitely get them.
Its either the hrb or the titanium ones!
I’ve owned them since May 2019 and use them daily. They have held up well. Not as good as the MIP bits but for the money they work well.

You could look at Canadian Tire. Search their site for precision screwdriver set. Bought a set years ago and has served me well.
Also? Princess Auto. You could get a metric T handle set. The set goes from 2.0 to 10mm. These work well as well when you need a longer reach.

Last edited:
They do look good and have nice reviews. @jondilly1974 do u have experience with these? I really want to go for them and when I am able to get the mips I will definitely get them.
Its either the hrb or the titanium ones!
The different colors would be great..I find myself always picking up the wrong one with the hrb.?

The different colors would be great..I find myself always picking up the wrong one with the hrb.?
That’s an easy fix. Just put a small piece of colored shrink tubing on each driver and make them different colors. ??

i will go with the titanium then! Thanks guys helped me save my money/ my parents money! lol
Eventually you will want a set of MIP bits with a decent electro driver, I prefer the DeWALT gyro driver with the clutch. But for now these Neewer drivers are decent and cheap.

Hello everyone, I am tired of stripping screws with my a*s tools. Here are some tools that I would be interested in. Keep in mind I am open to any suggestions. My budget is right around $50USD:
-Dynamite Startup Tool Set: Metric
-Bhondus 10686
- Also if anyone has experience with the amazon tools please share.

I got the Racergirl RC drivers from Amazon and have been very happy with them. I also have the Owl Tools hex head drill set from Amazon. It is absolute garbage and I would not recommend.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back