Granite Granite 93 mph speed run in 2wd👀

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! Not only the speed but the super straight tracking and the fact that the wheels stayed on the ground.
I was shocked as well. Lot of people who have done speed runs with the Granite, warned me about the front lifting after 70 mph. This thing was planted til the esc cut out at 91.

Last edited:
Damn it J, making me consider putting a Granite back together.... 🤔
No pleeeeeease! Let me enjoy being the swb speed guy on the forum for a bit. You'll blow mine out of the atmosphere once you start.

No pleeeeeease! Let me enjoy being the swb speed guy on the forum for a bit. You'll blow mine out of the atmosphere once you start.
Well sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but Phil has a SWB Vortex going 103mph IIRC

Well sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but Phil has a SWB Vortex going 103mph IIRC
It's at 106 actually, but he hasn't shown it here yet, so it technically isn't a foum list one. And btw, no spools or aftermarket addons. Mine is still bone stock except for the esc and battery. If I build that spool, I'm going to take it to the moon!!!!!!

Notorious, that was ona plastic spur?

Notorious, that was ona plastic spur?
Yes sir. Everything in the drivetrain is stock. The spur is fine as long as I'm not pegging the throttle on starts. I have a metal one ready, but the one that's in there has handled hard bashing and speed runs.

Oh wait, this saga has just begun. Tried again today and blew another center shaft. Figured, who needs all wheel drive. Ran it on 2wd and.................

BOOM! 93 mph!
20210601_201432-01.jpeg

It's spooled and has a Tp motor running 3s! Mine is stock motor and slipper on 6s. Doesn't that count for anything?
Haha yep. You sure pushed that Granite a lot further that I would have thought possible. 🤘🏻

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back