Guilty pleasures. Let's hear 'em. Don't be shy.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whenever there is a slow car on the highway, backing things up , as I pass the car, it's always a newish Subaru Something. ( not a WRX) with people wearing their masks inside with the windows up tight. Afraid to drive.
In our area those are Prius drivers. :ROFLMAO:

In NYC, 75% of the Prius/ hybrid drivers are Ubers. The other 25% are all NYC municpal Fleet cars. Some are PD, Corrections. Con Edison Electric etc. MTA Authority etc. The Ubers are mostly bought used when the Muni ones are sold at City auction. The batteries are useless at that point. A Prius for example when it approaches 100k miles, mainly runs on gas for the most part. The batteries are shot. ;)
Fleet programs probably support 99% of Hybrid and E-cars. Like those Crappy Chevy Volts etc. Only because they are mandated and Federally funded. Personally owned Hybrids and E cars are not popular here. Sure there are the few Teslas floating around and the Feel So Good Greenies that drive them. Ony to be Fooled into thinking their "Carbon Foot Print" doesn't Stink! :ROFLMAO:Probably the one percenters here.
Charging stations are far and few and found only on Muni. Gov't property for their own vehicles.

Last edited:
Judgment free zone!

Let em out!

I'll start.

1) I love to listen to 2000's style happy hardcore type raver music.

2) I despise Chevy vehicles (besides square bodies) but I LOVE the HHR SS.

There. I did it. I feel better.

What about you guys!?
Pepsi or Coke, or both. As long as it's cola!

LEGO

Lego Rotate GIF by sheepfilms

A new guilty pleasure for me is Fuze tea. I don't usually drink juices or soft drinks but this is refreshing.

51Psj3m--iL._AC_SY350_.jpg

Love BBQ/smoked anything and Taco Tuesdays! I can't control myself.

PC video games

Love anything that is recreational and runs on gas. Used to own a Sportster 883, CR 250, snowmobiles, etc. BUT loath riders who drive dangerously through traffic expecting cars to stop on a dime for their idiocy.

Something about Subaru drivers where I hail from. Whenever there is a slow car on the highway, backing things up , as I pass the car, it's always a newish Subaru Something. ( not a WRX) with people wearing their masks inside with the windows up tight. Afraid to drive. The only reason I hate Subarus. Embarrased to drive one. Even though some say they are decent cars?? Despite what they look like.:unsure:
My wife and I just got a new Subaru Ascent. Turbo charged boxer engine. The thing flies. I don't hold up traffic.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back